Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

starplus showing memorable moments of arhi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

or maybe asr will get married to laLOLoh dont throw rotten stuff on meLOLand khushi will go for vanvas..
oh shann yaar you gave a almost heart attackROFL subh subh boloLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "starplus showing memorable moments of arhi (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

Originally posted by shann20

or maybe asr will get married to laLOLoh dont throw rotten stuff on meLOLand khushi will go for vanvas..
oh shann yaar you gave a almost heart attackROFL subh subh boloLOLLOLLOL
LOLyaar i always think worse...it makes life easyLOL

Supna9

IF-Rockerz

Supna9

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Yeah i 2 wonder they showed da kahani ab tak ki last sunday. N today sp shown da till yesterday epi n last line of voice over ( kiya khushi aur arnav apney pyar ka izhar kr payen ge )
may be next this will happen . Bcz last sunday voice over said khushi ki sagai ka reaction kiya ho ga arnav ka n dis is showing na till yesterday.

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
oh pitty on me! i dont have SP channel!

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
OMG I really hope something GOOD happens next week! But what about the PAYASH track were Khushi is telling Arnav that the brother of an "Arrogant person" like him is NOT suited to her sister?

I hope that happens at the begning of the week and towards the end of the week something POSITIVE for a change after all this sad drama!

Now that Arnav has seen Khushi crying in the clothing store and admitting to having a "broken heart"... WHAT more proof does he need that to her "Farak Parata Hain" that he is going to committ to someone else?

I hope he does not make the collosal blunder of getting engaged to La now! That will be just downright ridiculouse now! HE needs to end this charade with La right now so he can do something about his feelings instead of running from them!

COME ON Arnie! GO GET YOUR GIRL!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 26 November 2011 at 3:08am

mini16

Goldie

mini16

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ya but maybe they show in monday or tuesday arrogant track or maybe they change the track because of trp lack but i wondey why there is not any new promo of ipkknd has when every other sp serial has.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.