Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

starplus showing memorable moments of arhi

mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
wow today insead of showing repeat telecast of previous week today they are showing all the memorable moments of our arnav and khushi dont know why but i have a feeling now coming week there have a lot of twist thats why they showing how arnav and khushi get into love each other it means maybe shyam revealation and hate marriage or confession scene can be came in coming week .i hope i m true.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianShivani.pkapsMrDarcyfanLyssaPie

The_Other_Woman IF-Sizzlerz
The_Other_Woman
The_Other_Woman

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Really?
the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Hmm, they are showing Khushi getting stuck in his car before Nainital trip now...

Didn't they show Kahani Aab tak in last week as well?
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i hope nxt week will be the love confession...aftr watng fr so many months...i thnk that shyam's revelation cn wait fr a li'l longer!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianShivani.

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
i hope that happens
waiting for some kind of change in arnav and kushi's relationship

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianShivani.pkaps

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
sp is showing kahani ab tak of ipkknd
mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
but last week they showing on sat repeat telecast and on sunday just for half n hour at 7.30 dey show kahani ab tak but i think today for 2 n half hour they showed instead of repeat telecast and even in the end the voiceover said will khushi and arnav confress there love for each other so i thinking maybe they confression happen next week or maybe i m wrong n just showing kahani ab yak with no intention i m really desperate want to see new promo insead of old one because i m thinking may be they change the akashk payal track which promo they show last week because they r not showing even that promo from last 3 or 4 days.i m really confuse what happen next week.
shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
or maybe asr will get married to laLOLoh dont throw rotten stuff on meLOLand khushi will go for vanvas..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index