Kkusum

Kkusum’s update for March 17th

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks to Mala; Update originally written by Mala

Sohan goes out, rings abhay and asks him about his where abouts. abhay asks sohan where r u sohan, sohan says u r ok bhaiya, abhay says why r u so tensed, I have not gone out to get jewelry, kkusum went to zaveri bazaar to get the jewlery. Sohan gets worried and asks in which car did she go in?

Abhay is worried as for y did sohan ask about in which car did kkusum go in.Sohan rings up kkusum as kkusum says i am home, come fast we are waiting for u to do pooja, sohan says now I am coming, he is relieved after knowing both abhay & kkusum are home & safe.

Sohan feels his brakes are not working, a truck is coming from opposite side, sohan's brakes are not working, truck dashes into his car and kills him. The truck drags sohan's car back till he faints and the driver sees if sohan is all in blood and then runs back & leaves.

They show vidhi doing pooja in the house. All are happy.

Car catches fire. They show fire going on pooja too.

Police sees the car. An ambulance also comes to remove the body from the car.

Abhay comes with trishul and gets shocked to see sohan's body, abhay shouts and tries to go to the body saying leave me he is my brother. Trishul takes him away. Abhay hugs trishul. Abhay rushes back and sees sohan's body.

People are teasing nikita for saying she looks young enough to have son.

Trishul says we will take the body, police says yes but after post mortem.

Kumud is teasing that sohan is always in a hurry, so lets go to mandap, vidhi's bangles breaks kumud gets worried.

Trishul says lets go papa. Takes him to mandap, abhay does not get down from the car. Trishul carries the body to the wedding place as abhay is in a state of shock.

Vidhi is coming down to mandap for her wedding. Nikita lalit are watching her happily.

Kkusum tells vidhi u look so beautiful & happy. Kkusum tells lalit, abhay has gone to fetch sohan.

Nitin, lalit ,kkusum see trishul with dead body.

Sarla and kumud go ahead to see, aryman kapil too come forward.

(that bas***d) trishul is crying. He uncovers the faceeverybodyis shocked.

Vidhi's worst fears come alive.

Nikita and lalit are shocked too. Nikita and lalit thinks of sohan's childhood lalit asks u are participating In what kind of event, as he encourages sohan, though nikita says I will not come to the event. Nikita gets happy when sohan gets 2 medals. They think of him going to US for studies.

Sarala is crying with kumud and so is everybody. Funeral is going on, lalit is doing it. Nitin & kapil join to console him.

Trishul is watching them as he thinks why u had to come in between, it was my fight with my dad u would have been married off today then being in the crematory.

Tashu asks trishul what u are thinking. Trishul says simply poor sohan diedall because of that abhay kapoor! Tashu says stop worrying as if u had not killed him, our plan would have been finished, so stop worrying about and cheers, taashu gives him a drink and smile.

The End

Please comment on the update

Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update 😊
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
thanks for the update.....i can't belive sohan died....😭
i hate that stupid Trishu😡l....he kiiled Sohan....😭
fingirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update..Sohan is gone 😭 ..I hate Ekta and her characters Trisul and Tashu 😡
twiggy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for your timely update.
TiN24 thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE........although it certainly was a tear jerker!😭😭
sukh thumbnail

thanks a lot.

essar1026 thumbnail
Nice update. Well-written as well. Not at all confusing. Thanx!!!!
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i hate trishul and so tashu. aah sohan is dead. i cant believe, ekta always kills good ones and not bad ones.
kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thnaks for the beautiful Update.

What Ekta Kapoor is doing?  In her every serial, she shows 3-4 weddings of the same person..   accidents.. death.  Why don't ppl in India do something about her?  Why can't she comes up with clean script instead of extra marital affairs, rapes, fights..etc..etc..? 

I would say, in compare to all Ekta's serial, Jassi is the best.