Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood chit chat corner # 44 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 142

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
@Himani sounds yummy

@simran, whats evil am lost?

@sheldon, no more supernatural? do they got reruns are can we just download episodes by cousin here keeps telling me how great it is
and sheldon you got your Ipad to paste the things

@Tuli,got your msg and good night rest well and talk to you tommorrow sorry missed each others msgs, glad i got it was getting worried.

Edited by wat_up - 25 November 2011 at 11:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood chit chat corner # 44 (Page 9)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheldon_Bazinga

IF-Dazzler

Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Shelly, Jess I love Indo-Chinese...so I made fried rice LOL I'm so proud of myself..I hardly cook...and usually it takes me 1.5-2 hours to cook..it only took 45 mins today ROFL

Good job Himani. My mom never lets me cook when she is home Cry. The only time I have cooked for myself is when she goes out LOL

Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 25 November 2011 at 10:57pm

Sheldon_Bazinga

IF-Dazzler

Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AHF_S

Nikki...I just figured out yesterday ke no Supernatural this week...how heartbroken was I jiCry...I hope Bobby is fine...Sam and Dean die they come back...so they can die lol...just let Bobby live

I figured it out today that there was no Supernatural and I was heartbroken LOL

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Simmi, I'm gald you're much betetr! Sleep more, have lots of liquids! :)
I just saw the video--I haven't been keeping up with BALH latey so hadn't seen it tahnks :) and yes I agree..Sakshi is better than Vidya in it! I wonder how they're fitting this into the show...

Jess it was good :)..though salt borderline zyada hogaya..

Shelly, my mom isn't here LOL Actually everyone went to a desi family party..I'd gone out to meet my friend who's down for thanksgiving..LOL I debated on cooking or chipotle LOL My mom doesn't mind me cooking but she does get irritated because I take too long LOLLOL She says ab agle saal tak toh khana mil hi jaayega LOL Some things she has to have me make..like there's American corn that you get in India on the road..with masala..I make that as a snack...my mom and I love any form of corn LOLLOL

Billa, were you planning on making a Simmi style puzzle?

Edited by chocolover89 - 25 November 2011 at 11:07pm

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Himani sounds great. corn in punjabi its challi(not sure spelling rt) simran will know better. Love it especially withindian maslas.

@simran tussi kahan ho?

@sheldon same where did you go?

Sheldon_Bazinga

IF-Dazzler

Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I am here Big smile

-Billa-

Goldie

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah jess corn + desi masala is really good..oh okay :) we call it bhutta..its VERY easy to make also! You just need frozen American corn from the grocery store..put some oil in pan, add corn, salt, lal mirch, and nimbu and voila its ready...

LOL Billa I am curious now LOL par Simran is right, people could get very offended..they got mad when Simran's was open ended and many people could have fit into it...

Edited by chocolover89 - 25 November 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Billa-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top