•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Vivan is asked by Vinit to go to Malaysia for the contract and Tanisha insists that she go too. The show shifts to Malaysia😛 and Tanisha comes to Sneha and Kasak's room, drags them off for shopping and they bump into Shravan, who comes along too. Anurag asks a man about a boarded-up house, but the man pretends to not know English😈 - and later calls someone to tell about what happened. But another man tells Anurag that it has been boarded-up for a long while.

Shravan, Kasak, Sneha and Tanisha go for shopping (they don't buy anything 😆) and then Shravan takes Kasak and says that he's her bodyguard. By mistake he punches a really tall guy and then hides behind Kasak, who later makes fun of him. Anurag is reassured by a man that they will find his son. Anurag and Prerna have another tiff, then Bajaj, Vivan, Prerna and Anurag are sitting for the contract. A guy comes up (Kushan from Ye Meri Life Hai - I hope he's not Prem😡) and then excuses himself.

Shravan and Kasak board a train in the subway. Shravan climbs on but Kasak, in looking at another guy, misses it and Shravan goes away from her. Kasak starts to cry😭. She stands in the streets crying, but Shravan comes up and shouts at her for leaving the station as though he would never return. She hugs him and says that she was scared. Then that guy (I think his name is Salil, I refuse to call him Prem😆) gives them a lift.

Then Prem (I have to accept him as that now😭) gets a phone call from a certain lady who walks down the corridors dressed in a flashy red dress. She comes up from behind the guy and all of a sudden, NIIKA starts to play! It plays again and again. She gets into the car with Prem, Shravan and Kasak. Why couldn't Sneha be there? She would have recognized Komo, of course. Shravan and Kasak get out of the car. Komo gets out of the car and walks up... and straight towards Anurag!😕

thanx a bunch. i like it short and to the point updates and U do wonderfully. thank you again.   😃

Yaaa JInk great job!!! And i totally agree with u that the person who plays Prem is not good looking!!!

hi!

i am new here.But have been watching kzk for a long long time now.I agree with most of the charachter selection... as in almost everyone who has been selected to play the charachters is good... but the new subroto and the  new Prem are a total misfit.

Yess!!! Komolikas new look is awesome... she ha a wonderful way of carrying her look... the BOng babe, to the Sarees to now!! great!!

Edited by kshipra - 19 years ago
OH NO N I THOUGHT THAT PREVIOUS KAVYA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PREM...😭🤢
IS THERE SOME KIND OF A TIFF BETWEEN BAJAJ & PRERNA????? I THOUGHT THAT BAJAJ LOOKED A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE DURING THE CONTRACT SCENE?????? I DID NOT SEE THE WHOLE EPISODE SO I M A LITTLE CONFUSED
Originally posted by ronitpf

IS THERE SOME KIND OF A TIFF BETWEEN BAJAJ & PRERNA????? I THOUGHT THAT BAJAJ LOOKED A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE DURING THE CONTRACT SCENE?????? I DID NOT SEE THE WHOLE EPISODE SO I M A LITTLE CONFUSED

Bajaj knows that Prerna got a call from Anurag before she wanted to go to Malaysia... so he knows that something's up!
Hey...good update. Thanx and keep them comin

Originally posted by ronitpf

No there is no tiff between them.. its just that Bajaj has been nocticing the two of them speaking too often.. since Goa.