Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Kruts

IF-Dazzler

Kruts

Posted: 22 February 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i m game Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WATCH OUT... (Page 2)" in Astitva Ek Prem Kahani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krutilynn

i m game Smile

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnLOLEmbarrassed, without telling us!!!LOL

dreamzkp

dreamzkp

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

i m game Smile

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnLOLEmbarrassed, without telling us!!!LOL

So bad, Kruti. You didn't participate much in my thread. But if you were busy holidaying Winkthen..ok.

dotraj

dotraj

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Wow Akshtha..
Fantabolous....
I am in Thumbs Up

Kruts

IF-Dazzler

Kruts

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged

i m game Smile

I wish *sigh*...no i have been working on my thesis @ the rate of 20 out of 24 hrs a day! I know it sounds like i am exaggerating but I have my first defense on Monday...and then the second defense in a month after that...so i am going to be MIA for a while Big smile.

Akshata...i did read your thread and enjoyed reading it...its just that i knew that if i got caught up in the discussion i would avoid working (and i am always looking for a reason to do that LOL) so i did not participate actively. But great job on the thread...awesome discussionsClap

Akshata

Akshata

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chukkna

Yo Kruti... that was Kiran's thread Wink
And Akshata's replies LOL

I hope I didnt read in between the lines... cos in above post Kiran complained that you didnt participate in her thread LOL

Now I can say 100% that you were working 20x7 Wink

WinkLOL

dreamzkp

dreamzkp

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

i m game Smile

I wish *sigh*...no i have been working on my thesis @ the rate of 20 out of 24 hrs a day! I know it sounds like i am exaggerating but I have my first defense on Monday...and then the second defense in a month after that...so i am going to be MIA for a while Big smile.

Akshata...i did read your thread and enjoyed reading it...its just that i knew that if i got caught up in the discussion i would avoid working (and i am always looking for a reason to do that LOL) so i did not participate actively. But great job on the thread...awesome discussionsClap

krutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It was my thread Cry.CryCryCry

we understand that you are working toooooooooooooooooooooo hard now. LOL

Edited by dreamzkp - 23 February 2006 at 7:42pm

Kruts

IF-Dazzler

Kruts

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
OK now i am officially embarrassed... Embarrassed but atleast i proved to all of you how messed up my head is these days...Love all of you guys Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top