Posted: 22 February 2006 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i m game Smile
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krutilynn

i m game Smile

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnLOLEmbarrassed, without telling us!!!LOL

dreamzkp Senior Member
dreamzkp
dreamzkp

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

i m game Smile

Hi Kruti, where were you? I was just thinking about you last night... Thought you had eloped on a romantic, adventurous trip with LynnLOLEmbarrassed, without telling us!!!LOL

So bad, Kruti. You didn't participate much in my thread. But if you were busy holidaying Winkthen..ok.

dotraj Senior Member
dotraj
dotraj

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Wow Akshtha..
Fantabolous....
I am in Thumbs Up
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 9:08am | IP Logged

i m game Smile

I wish *sigh*...no i have been working on my thesis @ the rate of 20 out of 24 hrs a day! I know it sounds like i am exaggerating but I have my first defense on Monday...and then the second defense in a month after that...so i am going to be MIA for a while Big smile.

Akshata...i did read your thread and enjoyed reading it...its just that i knew that if i got caught up in the discussion i would avoid working (and i am always looking for a reason to do that LOL) so i did not participate actively. But great job on the thread...awesome discussionsClap

Akshata Senior Member
Akshata
Akshata

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chukkna

Yo Kruti... that was Kiran's thread Wink
And Akshata's replies LOL

I hope I didnt read in between the lines... cos in above post Kiran complained that you didnt participate in her thread LOL

Now I can say 100% that you were working 20x7 Wink

WinkLOL

dreamzkp Senior Member
dreamzkp
dreamzkp

Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

i m game Smile

I wish *sigh*...no i have been working on my thesis @ the rate of 20 out of 24 hrs a day! I know it sounds like i am exaggerating but I have my first defense on Monday...and then the second defense in a month after that...so i am going to be MIA for a while Big smile.

Akshata...i did read your thread and enjoyed reading it...its just that i knew that if i got caught up in the discussion i would avoid working (and i am always looking for a reason to do that LOL) so i did not participate actively. But great job on the thread...awesome discussionsClap

krutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It was my thread Cry.CryCryCry

we understand that you are working toooooooooooooooooooooo hard now. LOL

Edited by dreamzkp - 23 February 2006 at 7:42pm
Kruts IF-Dazzler
Kruts
Kruts

Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
OK now i am officially embarrassed... Embarrassed but atleast i proved to all of you how messed up my head is these days...Love all of you guys Hug

Go to top