Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ppluvkuch

IF-Sizzlerz

ppluvkuch

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

This is not exactly the first time Nidhi holds Ashutosh's hand.

At Dr. Priyanka's marriage she pulled Ashu into the dancing party. That was the first time she held Ashu's hand. Second time, during the rain sequence she again pulled Ashu out of the car by holding his hand.

But the last episode was different.

The expression on Nidhi face was nothing but the feel of love.

One thing i noticed...after realising her love for Ashu Nidhi's behavior towards him have changed...

now a days she have parted ways with her usual childishness. Now she looks at Ashu with eyes down.. and with many more sweet gestures.(which are really fantastic and romantic also).

In a same way when this time Nidhi held Ashu's hand... she was sort of shoked (may be at her own feelings)...

and about Ashu toh...

koi itna handsome kaise lag sakta hai???????

Leave Mallika... now I feel jealous of Nidhi... WinkWinkWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07soomro01CrazySaRunianronnie85Armu4evaAbhiAnilidvinrtmsXoxowpdXoxo-.Shriya.-shamilyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAATHO mein HAAT" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yeah, they have held hands twice before the picnic one but they were formal handshakes (well atleast for ashu) But this time it happened unexpectedly lol and kuch kuch ho raha tha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmsyanks28

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
saw his hands (palm) was red like tomatoes.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
So true... till the rain hand pull... it was all fun.. n masti...

Post the rain-tea talk... the hand helding has started to AFFECT Nidhi.. coz she is in love... ydays.. hand holding moment..sent shivers thru her spine.. n u culd see her reaction... SHY .. just like a girl does when she sees the Man she is madly in love with... :)

I find these subtle nuances of the show.. so so endearing... ! It helps me sail thru the lows of the epi or show.. coz i know CVs will make it up to me.. n soon!!

Ashu.. felt a surge too yday.. may be a connection.. but din quiet know WHY.. n neither did he question... but soon he will.. When he finds his heart n mind.. lost in thots of Wifey!! Nice post :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsyanks28

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
true

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
wn is he going to think abt his wifey yaar?hw long do v hv 2 wait. 4 this.

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

wn is he going to think abt his wifey yaar?hw long do v hv 2 wait. 4 this.

he does think abt her but i think u mean romantically Embarrassed that should come soon too, I think...

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

This is not exactly the first time Nidhi holds Ashutosh's hand.

At Dr. Priyanka's marriage she pulled Ashu into the dancing party. That was the first time she held Ashu's hand. Second time, during the rain sequence she again pulled Ashu out of the car by holding his hand.

But the last episode was different.

The expression on Nidhi face was nothing but the feel of love.

One thing i noticed...after realising her love for Ashu Nidhi's behavior towards him have changed...

now a days she have parted ways with her usual childishness. Now she looks at Ashu with eyes down.. and with many more sweet gestures.(which are really fantastic and romantic also).

In a same way when this time Nidhi held Ashu's hand... she was sort of shoked (may be at her own feelings)...

and about Ashu toh...

koi itna handsome kaise lag sakta hai???????

Leave Mallika... now I feel jealous of Nidhi... WinkWinkWink

nice post...the difference in the hand hold for Nidhi was that this time she noticed it...her entire being was aware of the feel of his skin...Embarrassed this one shot electric sparks throughout her...she was very conscious of it...and she looked shy...before she's held his hand without shyness...and i think yesterday HE noticed that this time she felt something different...she didn't just grab it...it did something to her so I think he was observing her reactions and wondering what was going on...and at the same time he was feeling similar energy within himself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.