Kkusum

Your opinions plz.

garv sachdev thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

O.K. now that we r certain that Sohan has died,any guesses as to why Vidhi was brought into the serial?Also,what's her future?I have a few guesses:

1)She will now make a sad exit out of the serial.

2)She was hand in glove with Trishul in all his plans.She actually helped Trishul win over the confidence of the Kapoors.So she'll continue to be with him.

3)In due course of time,Kumud will go back to Garv,and somehow,Vidhi and Kshitij will unite.

Wat do u ppl say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
ummmmmm....i think either

1)She will now make a sad exit out of the serial.

or

2)She was hand in glove with Trishul in all his plans.She actually helped Trishul win over the confidence of the Kapoors.So she'll continue to be with him.

😕

ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
I think the kapoor family might force her to marry Trishul! I don't think she will leave though. I mean why bring her in and then make her exit so soon. They knew from a long time that Ejaz's character is gonna die, then why bring vidhi? I think she is gonna end up with Trishul😡!
HugabbleJaan thumbnail

Yep! Vidhi will be end up with Trishul.

I still believe that Sohan will be back from dead and I hope he does.

TiN24 thumbnail
I agree with you.......i think vidhi and trishul will end up together (probably even married) and then Sohan will come back and be like "what the hell is going on"? kinda thing. I also belive that he is still alive. If mahi can die from a fire and come back alive.....so can sohan. And as for vidhi, well, you are right, she was brought in for a reason and I think that reason will be for her to get with Trishul. I don't think she was in on the plan with him and is evil, but I think Trishul will now step in and say I will marry her since she is all alone now. Vidhi will probably agree cause she knows that she is indebt to Trishul for saving her not once but twice. I am saying this cause a while back, some people wrote that trishul will kill sohan because he liked vidhi and wanted her. So I guess, now, he will get Vidhi, but once they are together, Sohan chachu will pop out from nowhere to save the day. Again, I also think she was brought in for a reason. There has to be more to the story.
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it's the second one bocz Ekta is gonna bring a new twist to this drama Edited by icy_devil - 19 years ago
nasshuu thumbnail
WELL WELL WELLGUY. BUT I DONT THINK ANYTHING ON MY MIND ONLY I THINK WHEN THIS DRAMA WILL END FOR THIS WILL MAKE MY BRAIN TO BE REST IN PIECE😆