Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
anisha u have to come in d guiness world recor books fr d longest os i guess now...i read oit twice but still crave fr more...u truly r an amazing writer no two ways abt it sweety👍🏼👏
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all HOTTTNESSS ALERT!! 🥳Sizzling Fire! And then...Hmmm...😍... How I wish each & every scenario of your story was actually portrayed in RBO by Yasharan. This better not be a 'OS' Simple Missy!!! And even if it is, it better not be the finale. Understood?? Good! 😉

Everything was so descriptive and detailed that it was so easy to visualize the scenarios & moments between our Shanak. I imagined everything in their bedroom with the red blanket and the picture frame of the little toddlers Ana & Sia where Shaan-Natasha's, then Suraj's, and then I think Shanak's photo frame used to hang on the wall above the bed's headboard.

You should have been one of the creative head, writer, editor, something for RBO Anisha! They hired some wrong ppl for the last half of the show.

I loved everything about these 5 parts of A Night with Shanak (which is most likely every night with Shanak if the husband is like Mr. Shaantanu), but the one thing I liked the most were the parts where they ACTUALLY KISSED!! They did not stare at each others' eyes for 2 minutes, then the lips for another 2 mins, and spend another extra 3 minutes to come close to kissing before getting disturbed by someone calling their name. 😃 (A deeep sigggh again for wishing this story to be acted out in the show 😍). You brought back so many memories Anisha. Arrey, you brought me back to the forum, twice. 🤗❤️I had thought of drifting away from here to try to get over my Shanak addiction, but nope. All attempts failed. And thank goodness for the failures & Anisha for everything !! ❤️🤗 Bcz I really missed this forum. Everyone of you is simply amazing and lovely.

There were so many moments where Shaan's dialogue just got me into splits. I love Shaan's one liners in the show and your invented ones.

Some thoughts on the scenes:

My mom so does the tying a dupatta around her forehead when she has a terrible headache. And when she puts a red one, I call her a "Ramu Kaka" ( the name of the house maid (male version) of almost any typical house in a hindi show/movie) or a doodhwala. 😆

"Excuse me, Romeo!"

"Sexuse me, Khanak" He whispered huskily into her ear, smiling. Hahahahahaa... I love Shaan! He is just mindblowing. I want that kind of a man. For one moment I thought, Sareen was a guy. I was like "aaahh... Khanak has a boy-friend?? Nice one to make Mr.Hottie jealous. Nevertheless, he was still jealous of the female close friend.

Whole Part C2, with the 10 lifting/carrying game was my most favorite. It was so amusing & hilarious. Especially, him finding out about her dream of him making love to her. ROTFL...I wanted that to happen in the show, and not it has actually happened. It was so funny when she kept refusing she ever dreamt it, and Shaan goes "What?" "You mean you woke up before I could do anything to you?" Teasing, he bit back a smile "Damn!"

"Shaantanu!" She nudged her shoulder into his chest.

"Don't worry, Khanak, I'll make it up to you" He put on a serious expression.

🤣🤣🤣Haaahaaa... AAAhh... I miss them so much. Love them.

"Next time when I pick you up I'm going to make sure to undress you before!" He roughly resumed their hand positions "No matter where we are!" His feet trapped hers. Really Shaan?? I say Do it , Do it, Do it !! LOL... ( Man, I must sound like such a besharam girl, but kya karein bhai, Shanak ki maamle mein, I really become shameless...😛😆LOL)

"Really? You haven't forgotten about it yet? I was thinking maybe we could try…"

He smiled as she looked at him shocked.

"I'm joking, Khanak"

"Aglaay bache ko aap aapne koak main rakhiye" She pouted

This part takes the cake for me. I really loved the Shaan's pregnancy track in the show. He was hilarious. And there was a scene in one of the episode where he says, " Maine abhi deliver kiya hai, 'FRESH'!" ROTFL...I must have watched that part God knows how many times.

"And I plan to make an army"... Ummm... if you do that Shaan, you will really have no time to play nightly games with Khanak.

"Swimming pool…" He said in a deep, sleepy voice as he rubbed his forehead against hers "…I picked you up…" He pulled her closer "…jab thum giree thee…" His nose trailed along to her cheek "…swimming pool may…"

Aww...how sweet of him. Even in the morning he woke up in the mood of winning the game played the previous night.

There are more to talk about which I shall continue later, especially when you decide to continue with the story Anisha! Right now, my bed beckons me. Have to stinking wake up early for work tomorrow. Why couldn't everyday be a lazy OFF day? (Oh, I will soon reply to the AWESOMMME pm)

theshadowdiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os very much. It was sizzling hot and romantic. Shaan is very naughty. Mr. Burthal kabhi nahi sudharne wala chahe woh kitna old kyun na ho jaye. Love u mr. And mrs. Burthal and love u Anay and Sia also. :)
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate IF ?...

...I just spent over an hour writing a note and a long one at that and it deleted it all...

...this is when you say, F*L...

...but until I can write again I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all comments and all likes ! Will definitely write again and this time I think I will trust MS with my reply...
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simple-

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate IF ?...

...I just spent over an hour writing a note and a long one at that and it deleted it all...

...this is when you say, F*L...

...but until I can write again I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all comments and all likes ! Will definitely write again and this time I think I will trust MS with my reply...

Uggh that is really bad😡...aww so u will have to type it all over again????????that is so sad...welli was wondering wen ur planning to continue this😉waiting for the next part...😃
-Simple- thumbnail
Hey Sharon ! Yeah I have to remember it all again before I type it again ! 😡😆

Aur next part ? There is no next part. This was the last part 😆😛
sharon18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simple-

Hey Sharon ! Yeah I have to remember it all again before I type it again ! 😡😆

Aur next part ? There is no next part. This was the last part 😆😛

Atleast another story????????😔
-Simple- thumbnail
Haha, aww...

I have an OS concept in mind, regarding a song that I am listening to right now 😛😆 but I dont know when I will get that done or whether I will or not even do it. I've written one part of it...which is like a couple of lines...but then I stopped 😳😆. I get put off REAL easily ! 😳😆
snigdhanagar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey anisha i agree wid sharon u r an excellent writer...do write another os...
i read dis os 15 time bt still cant stop blushing...☺️
sharon18 thumbnail
Well then there is only one solution 'don't get put off easily"😆😆...Cum on finish writing it...which song is it based on?