Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by rubab123

hello, im rubab......joined this blog just now......im watchign this serial after a long lon gtime..im a huge huge karan nandini fan.....but cant figure out who ansh actualy is.....is he afters virani's money or what / ? can somebody plz brief me about his character , where does he belong to ........what does he want ........he wants nandini , that i know, but that sure isnt love.....what is the core reason that he is so mad after her ......i'll be very grateful if u tell me this /////

Ansh is tulsi and mihir's second son, who was staying with aditya gujral who is a rich bad man (smuggler, etc). How he reached there is a long story, but in a nutshell- tulsi's cousin kesar was raped by a guy called Raj,(i am not too sure about the name) after her marriage. She got pregnant and with the help of tulsi gave birth to harsh. Now, tulsi had given birth to a son at the same time. Raj kidnapped tulsi's son and gave it to some guy who sold the kid to aditya gujral. Ansh grew up thinking aditya gujral to be his father and obviously became involved in smuggling, drugs etc.

Raj, after years, came back and started blackmailing tulsi and kesar, Anyway, he was exposed but the fact that ansh was virani also came to light.

Nandini was a journalist who met ansh during an interview. She was one of the few girls who was not intimidated by his money or status. He become obssesed by her and wanted to possess her. He came to know that she was related to viranis and decided to pretend to be a nice son coming back to roots and reformed. He did all this mainly because he wanted to get nandini.

I hope i have answered your query. Please let me know if you need any more clarifications.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

thank you mahesh ..........u were an immense help.....thank you for writing so much in detail.......heard ansh is going to be dead........

mahesh can u tell me one more thing, is there anyway i can get/buy the ksbkbt episodes of early this year ......anyway ......plzlet me know...

thank you once again........keep in touch ////

btw, did u come ot know ansh is going to be killed in dec. by tulsi ?

Originally posted by rubab123

thank you mahesh ..........u were an immense help.....thank you for writing so much in detail.......heard ansh is going to be dead........

mahesh can u tell me one more thing, is there anyway i can get/buy the ksbkbt episodes of early this year ......anyway ......plzlet me know...

thank you once again........keep in touch ////

btw, did u come ot know ansh is going to be killed in dec. by tulsi ?

Hi rubab, welcome to the India Forums. I might be able to help u if u can tell me where u live or use the internet to find the closet indian movies store and rent it from them. I do that too. they should have all the episode from the beggnining. the only thing is that once u have watched all the episode they have u will have to wait for a month or so to get the next one.

Hope this helped.

Princess

Yes it has been said that ansh will be killed by tulsi in december and it isnt decided whether tulsi will be imprisoned for that or not

hi thank you princess.......but the problem is i live in karachi.....butmy fiance is in london so if u know any place in london where those episodes can be got , kindly let me know........i'll owe u a great deal.....

Why don't u try this internet download thing, in one of the thread someone has mentioned that the episodes can be downloaded and they are very upto date as well.

hi, thank you........but i actually want the february and march episodes where ansh nandini karan trio started.........i was not in the country so missed that all......

thx fo rur concern mahesh..i really appreciate that

Hi

Gauri(NANDANI) how r u i love u gauri give me ur id my id is ([email protected]) wht ur n hetin's id

from ur Fan no.1

Brinal