Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

not liking this at all

ann5 Goldie
ann5
ann5

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
this change in abha's character is ??????? this is not making the show interesting at all, i am sorry this is just not doing it for me, was seriously hoping for something better...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fesunil

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I have to disagree with you. I am really loving this track right now. This Abha has completely captured my attention. I know she is evil but I'm just so engrossed.
 I love Suhasi's acting. She is pulling this off without a hitch. I couldn't stop laughing when the entire family was having the big discussion and Abha was cleaning her eyes and itching her foot.
And more than anything, I want this divorce to take place and evil Abha is just doing it for me lol
I love this track but I don't know how others feel. I have a morbid sense of humor.
This doppelganger has so much power she can destory each and everyone of her relationships. I'm excited to see where this track will go.
 But one this is for sure it will definitly get worse before it gets better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaBeingTejalNishta06orianthi-VishaD-

sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

I have to disagree with you. I am really loving this track right now. This Abha has completely captured my attention. I know she is evil but I'm just so engrossed.
 I love Suhasi's acting. She is pulling this off without a hitch. I couldn't stop laughing when the entire family was having the big discussion and Abha was cleaning her eyes and itching her foot.
And more than anything, I want this divorce to take place and evil Abha is just doing it for me lol
I love this track but I don't know how others feel. I have a morbid sense of humor.
This doppelganger has so much power she can destory each and everyone of her relationships. I'm excited to see where this track will go.

right u are.

another long dark tunnel to go through, but there is a light at the end of it

Shas3

aarcha IF-Sizzlerz
aarcha
aarcha

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

Originally posted by Shas3

right u are.

another long dark tunnel to go through, but there is a light at the end of it

Sahil...as somebody said...lets hpe that it's nt a train...LOLWink

Jokes apart, i did liked the new re-loaded abha...even i don't mind judwa or look alike of thakkur, jaggu or anybody comes... but one thing m gonna miss is charming abharan moments...wen real abha was der, cvs didn allow them some quality time, but wen fake's hre, cvs did..but... Confused   
                  anybody can notice a change in priyanka 2wards abha...i think even paavni noticed...but alas...poor inmates of SB & abha's mayke...they cudn't get... WackoSilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingTejalrechussahil70

sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
nice to hear from u aarcha ji. youve been very quiet latelySmile

shelly noted the sudden change in priyanka's attitude towards abha or changed abha

we have to give this abha a new nameBig smile. any ideas??

Edited by sahil70 - 25 November 2011 at 8:29pm

aarcha

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

this change in abha's character is ??????? this is not making the show interesting at all, i am sorry this is just not doing it for me, was seriously hoping for something better...
Didn't u hear? This is not Aabha, but a look alike hired by Priyanka. Personally i like this new suhasi avatar.
sahil70 IF-Achieverz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
wont it be even better, if she eventually turns on priyanka,

heres hoping
orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

wont it be even better, if she eventually turns on priyanka,

heres hoping
That's exactly what i think will happen.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index