Posted: 12 years ago
In this society every body has friends ..among those friends we have few friends who r very close to our heart... Ram has the same kind of friend...Vikram..
He is not only cute,handsome, have u noticed his big eyelashes guys ?โค๏ธand the cute smile?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜..he is adorable as a husband,as a father of 3 naughty children...but above all he is an angel and blessing for Ram's lifeโค๏ธ...in Ram's life he is not only a  friend, he is like guide, brother , adviser  etc...he is a โญ๏ธ...
 it is very difficult to find True friend in this bz world like Vikram...
Vikram  really we  r proud of u..u r an  in Rams life and our life too..
God bless u...

Friends are the umbrella during life's incessant downpours...In this case Viks is a diamond ...a true and tested friend...Usually when people get married they change but not this jodi...Remember that Neha had mentioned to Priya that if either of them  were a girl they would have married each other...People are lucky if they have a friend like Viks
Their friendships remind me of an old movie called Dosti a story of a friendship btwn a blind boy and a lame boy...Beautiful heart wrenching melodious songs
Great post on friendship Kinnu๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by avivakirk

Friends are the umbrella during life's incessant downpours...In this case Viks is a diamond ...a true and tested friend...Usually when people get married they change but not this jodi...Remember that Neha had mentioned to Priya that if either of them  were a girl they would have married each other...People are lucky if they have a friend like Viks
Their friendships remind me of an old movie called Dosti a story of a friendship btwn a blind boy and a lame boy...Beautiful heart wrenching melodious songs
Great post on friendship Kinnu๐Ÿ‘

avi... yes i have seen that movie...friendship is like bond between two person...like a  bridge ..u dont need to cross that bridge to come closer ..am iright..their friendship reminds me my best friend who happens to be far way from me @ this moment but i miss her always...she becomes to me like my soul sister...

Originally posted by Kinara2

avi... yes i have seen that movie...friendship is like bond between two person...like a  bridge ..u dont need to cross that bridge to come closer ..am iright..their friendship reminds me my best friend who happens to be far way from me @ this moment but i miss her always...she becomes to me like my soul sister...

Curious to know your soul sister's name๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒBesties heartbeats beat  the same
@ avi..some day will let u know...
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Kinara2

@ avi..some day will let u know...
Intezar karungi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved Vikram's character, he is so adorable, As it is I love Gollu  with his adorable bhuddupan when he asks things to Vikram, Vikram on teh other hand gives such sweet explanation I feel like pulling hois cheeks...

Such a sweet friendship, so much they went through still he  is always there to give advice and Ram is always there to have a word with him

Indeed Dosti pay Chaar Chand Lagatha hai Yeah Angel Vikram !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nice post dear !
kinnu,u are right again,vikram is  the cutie pie and angel in ram's life,god bless them and their friendship, you and emo is the best,god bless you too
Originally posted by shanti05

Loved Vikram's character, he is so adorable, As it is I love Gollu  with his adorable bhuddupan when he asks things to Vikram, Vikram on teh other hand gives such sweet explanation I feel like pulling hois cheeks...

Such a sweet friendship, so much they went through still he  is always there to give advice and Ram is always there to have a word with him

Indeed Dosti pay Chaar Chand Lagatha hai Yeah Angel Vikram !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nice post dear !
thanks ..Ram is a business magnet but sometimes he just confused ,helpless with some simple questions..and he looks cute and definitely seek help ror those questions to his friend  Vikram...and vikram explains to him like his dad or elder brother..but very ezly...this is his best qualilty..๐Ÿ‘thats y he becomes his guardian Angel...
Originally posted by meghna2

kinnu,u are right again,vikram is  the cutie pie and angel in ram's life,god bless them and their friendship, you and emo is the best,god bless you too
thanks.meghna..they r very soul friend indeed...yes i love to use those emo..this is my ishtyle...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†