Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 48

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
HeartHeartu have given worda to my thought...wat u write was exactly wat i did routinely...thanks 4 sharing my thoughts...I'm dyieng 2 see IPKKND daily...HeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Me too in the same boat.. M so much into the show and most of the tym thinking wat ll happen next.. I m supposd to study fr my final mbbs xams which r from dec bt i l b dreaming abt arhi with buk in front.. LOL ..i think v al r in same boat..

reena544

soniya_cute

Goldie

soniya_cute

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by CHIKA784

I SAIL THE SAME BOAT!
TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AWESOME!
LOVE ARHIClap

Smile
u r right

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
LOLlol that was cuteLOL
same here by God!!!

reena544

san2346

san2346

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
me too in the same boat...Joined IF becoz of this serial...I m always visting IF to see a new post...When an episode finishes my mood too goes according to it...becoz of IPKKND i think one day my boss will say me get out from office...LOLI m doing less work and spending more time in rest things...hai DM pata nahi mera kya hoga...i was never been so addicted... Smile

reena544

pinkstars

Goldie

pinkstars

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Me to addicted to IPKKND...Smile Eventhough i have my exams i never miss the show...always thinking whats gonna happen next...

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Me to sailing on same boat...i cut my hands so many times with knife while cutting vegetables...even i am postponing the plan of visiting my parents frm 5 months bcoz they don't have internet their n my hub was "wht the"...before the ipkknd i used to visit them monthly bases... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544OnepoundChic

flute_love

flute_love

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Me too..m becoming mad i think..exams and work and cant get my mind off these twoTongue..am addictedLOL But they deserve this kind of response after giving us such heart wrenching scenes..unlike some melo-dramatic acting in other shows, these two know how to express with their eyes. Amazing!!

reena544

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.