I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 48

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana1965

In the same boat as you. even though serial ended more than a month ago, i am still hooked to it.
me too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 45)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AKHUSHI

Goldie

AKHUSHI

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Ask me ! My life was going in a smooth way with everything so organised.Then one day IPKKND happened. After that whole day I am doing one or other related to this, reading FF,SS or just re watching with tears.. I know I am crazy...  So nothing happens at my home... totally disorganises..Wink

avni_barun

IF-Rockerz

avni_barun

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
even today my day ends seeing IPKKND's episodes...
when i m ol either i m on FB or IF liking or commenting on Arshi...
the show's closing has created a void in my heart n its not possible for me 2 fill it... Broken Heart

i just wish some how i get this couple with same chemistry back on television...
I don't care if its Star Plus or any other channel, but i want Sarun back together...

Miss u Sarun a lot...

Creatiwitty

Creatiwitty

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i guess we all are sailing together. still searching for that final destination. wonder what it would be. maybe  a new show with sarun or IPKKND season 2?Wink

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishta

i guess we all are sailing together. still searching for that final destination. wonder what it would be. maybe  a new show with sarun or IPKKND season 2?Wink
hope so...

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I find myself humming the title song and Rabba ve while driving and getting honked at. Addiction surely?

Groupbie

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
with each passing day i miss Sarun and IPK so much its unreal.I hoping that someone out there will cast Sarun together in a new romantic serial.It has been quite a blow for us fans when Ikp ended and there is nothing really to fill that void.Cry.All i want to say that although it ended Sarun is very close to our hearts never to be forgotten.Love u tons SarunLOLfrom Sandra

FLGirl

Goldie

FLGirl

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I cannot begin to tell you how many times I have wished that I never came across IPKKND. I spend so much time on this show and get into so much trouble for it. But I cant stay away. So I am in the same boat too :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.