I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 48

Arhimaniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Arhimaniac

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

because of IPKKND from newbie (I joined the forum in 2008 and had just 5 posts till IPKKND) I have now become a senior member..

I was a silent member too only became active after IPKKND...and within a few days i have done 98 posts...LOL

I was walking down the street and ppl were looking at me and smiling at me (strangers ) and I was thinking what the??? then i realized I had a huge smile plastered over my face because I was day dreaming the future tracks of ArHi...and obviously I had a goofy smile on my face (and strangers thought I am giving everybody a smile treatment today)Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544..Apz..vasiraju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Babe!!... We're all rocking in the same boat!!.. ArHi's obsession has swept the forum!!.. Can't you see how active this forum is, and its all cause of ArHi...

Call it ArHi fever, ArHi dhamaka, ArHi sensation, ArHi obsession.. what not.. but the truth is that We are all goners!!

We are all truly, madly, and deeply in love with ArHi!! and IPKKND!

yup we r crazy fans.

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanu23

100%agree...m calling people around me arnav khushi...ha ha...and I'm always thinking when will weekend get overLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

tEll me about it. When I started watching I had a test coming I could not study coz I could not stop watching. I almost Had an accident too. I keep watching each episde again and again. I am just worried I might get BP, hipertension, diabetis worrying about the future of Arnav and khushi. My sis is on the same boat as me. So, u r not the only one. We r all on the same rollercoaster.

THIS SERIAL REALLY TAKES A TOLL ON US.Smile

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I SAIL the same boat!!!! With the colors of ARHI proudly flying on my vessel! =D

Yes, All the symptoms of addition you have mentioned in your post, has been seen in me too!!
Addicted!!! For ARHI.
For my beloved ASR.

Oh, how he was hurting last night.
The war raging inside his heart, could be seen and heard!!! My poor baby...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...reena544..Apz..

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

I SAIL the same boat!!!! With the colors of ARHI proudly flying on my vessel! =D

Yes, All the symptoms of addition you have mentioned in your post, has been seen in me too!!
Addicted!!! For ARHI.
For my beloved ASR.

Oh, how he was hurting last night.
The war raging inside his heart, could be seen and heard!!! My poor baby...

TEARS IN EYES AND BLEEDING HEART. OMG OMG OMG...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu..Apz..

Coolioqueen

IF-Rockerz

Coolioqueen

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
100% agree. For this i stopped visiting IF during exam but couldn't ipkknd. It is like a addiction.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544..Apz..

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coolioqueen

100% agree. For this i stopped visiting IF during exam but couldn't ipkknd. It is like a addiction.

Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.