Page 2 of 48

Page 1
Page   of 48
Page 3 Page 48

showstruck

IF-Rockerz

showstruck

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
tEll me about it. When I started watching I had a test coming I could not study coz I could not stop watching. I almost Had an accident too. I keep watching each episde again and again. I am just worried I might get BP, hipertension, diabetis worrying about the future of Arnav and khushi. My sis is on the same boat as me. So, u r not the only one. We r all on the same rollercoaster.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544vasiraju-Dreamer-Barun_Addict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I HATE IPKKND.FANS MUST READ. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xCrystalTearx

xCrystalTearx

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
ahahaha. Gottta agree as well. But sadly, I am in college. So can't help but not pay attention lol.
Plus, can't help fantasizing myself falling in love with Arnav type of guy. hahaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544Barun_Addict

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Youre title shockedd me at first, but then read youre post and I have to admit...yepp Im sailing the same boat! In fact, Im hoping i dont fail my coming up examsss! LOL!

Edited by nyxx - 25 November 2011 at 2:44pm

reena544Barun_Addict

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I have to agree with you on this one! My life has taken a "nose dive" since I started watching this show 3 months ago!

I can say "Hand on heart" I have NEVER been this obsessed with a show or a couple ever before! Love ARHI! I live with their feelings everyday and feel everything they feel! It is REALLY tough some times!

Just like we had fun with them, now we are suffering with them! WAITING for the confession! We NEED some love after all this heartbreak and pain!

PLEASE get rid of that stupid La and give Anjali some brains! LOL

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 25 November 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndjasoosWorkerBBarun_Addictpc_pals

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..vasirajuArhimaniac

kasturi11

Groupbie

kasturi11

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hey can anyone tell me when this show started.looks intresting after reading ur posts.i want to watch frm the start in youtube.thanks in advance

WorkerB

WorkerB

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
So, I am one of those IPKKND junkies. I need my daily fix. My husband of 8 yrs said today that he has never seen me in this phase where Arnav and Khushi have become a part of my life.

I may need some therapy after the show endsCry

vasirajuBarun_Addict

garlic

IF-Dazzler

garlic

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
I AM ON SAME BOAT.MY BABY GOES TO SLEEP AT 1 AT NIGHT ,TILL THEN I AM WATCHING THIS SHOW ONLY ALL OLD AND NEW EPISODES AND WHEN SHE SLEEPS I SHOULD SLEEP FIRST BUT I AM ONLY THINKING OF ARHI AND THIS SHOW IN MY BED.I AM GOING CRAZY "NO SLEEP ONLY ARHI "Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.