Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Rajkumar aur Pari ki kahani

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
"Raakshas ne Pari ko qaid kar liya tha" Rajkumar ne Pari se shadi kar ke usse Rajkumari bana liya.Heart

The symbolism in the story Kunal tells the kids was a really nice, subtle touch today.
Siddhi is on his mind, her not being home is worrying him so much that he is sub consciously narrating to the kids his own life's events.

No 3 guesses for knowing who the raakshas is, Siddhi ko man hi man me Pari bana liya aur khud ko rajkumarLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiLuvStrk-001nancy1996-sahasra-asenashumi.Rajinilicious-Ranipsychobaiko.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingAgree with you.. even I thought so... But nice to know.. Siddhi is now on his mind...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1LuvStrk-001-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Nice change na for sinal relation,siddhi totally occupying kunal's mindDay Dreaming

Nice topic.Now i remember early epis of Parichay-Kunal said a story to the kids then also.

CHARACTERS THEN  N NOW

King-Thakral-Rakshas

Rajkumari-Richa-Witch(i added thisLOL)

Servant-Kunal-Rajkumar

Pari-Siddhi-Rajkumari

Entry of Pari in servant's life -Servant became Rajkumar,Rajkumar se shaadi karke Pari bangayi Rajkumari and they lived happily ever after.LOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 25 November 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jheel1nancy1996KalyWayne07LuvStrk-001shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Oh Sahasra... nice profile pic!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

"Raakshas ne Pari ko qaid kar liya tha" Rajkumar ne Pari se shadi kar ke usse Rajkumari bana liya.Heart

The symbolism in the story Kunal tells the kids was a really nice, subtle touch today.
Siddhi is on his mind, her not being home is worrying him so much that he is sub consciously narrating to the kids his own life's events.

No 3 guesses for knowing who the raakshas is, Siddhi ko man hi man me Pari bana liya aur khud ko rajkumarLOLLOL

i agree with you ,when i saw that scene i too  reaslised that yeh iss ki khud ki kahaani sunna raha hai...Tongue

Edited by shumi. - 25 November 2011 at 3:56pm

jheel1

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

agreedEmbarrassed

jheel1

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Nice change na for sinal relation,siddhi totally occupying kunal's mindDay Dreaming

Nice topic.Now i remember early epis of Parichay-Kunal said a story to the kids then also.

CHARACTERS THEN  N NOW

King-Thakral-Rakshas

Rajkumari-Richa-Witch(i added thisLOL)

Servant-Kunal-Rajkumar

Pari-Siddhi-Rajkumari

Entry of Pari in servant's life -Servant became Rajkumar,Rajkumar se shaadi karke Pari bangayi Rajkumari and they lived happily ever after.LOL

I haven't watched many of the earlier episodes, but nice to know that the servant is thinking of himself as a Rajkumar now aur Raja ko Rakshas bana diyaLOL

The inclusion of a Rakshas or 2 in the story is acceptable, par Daayan ki koi zaroorat nahinDead

Mei dua karoongi ki Bhagwan uss dukhi aatma ko jald mukti de aur woh hamesha ke liye dapha ho jai.

ashnotrai

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Another cute scene...and love how he sees siddhi as a pari and himself as her prince.
The kids and seema and definately the love gurus who will bring siddhi and kunal closer!

-Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index