Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Dear Shammu Disney Princesses

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Shammu ma...Hope your day was filled with tons and tons of love, gifts and happy wonderful moments...cartoon cartoons disney jasmin princess aladdin

Wishing you once again...Happy birthday  birthday birthdays cake cakes bday bdaysand Many more happy returns of this day!

princess princesses barbie barbies

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~* Happy Birthday Shammu *~* (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Happy belated birthday Shammu.

May god bless u..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
AwwwHugHug
Thanksss to everyone who wished meee. Thank You sooo much!Hug
This Thread was very surpsing and its sooo awesomeee.  I loved the wishes and siggiesss...Thanksss. Cuteee ThulsssDay DreamingHug
Thankss akkas love you allHug

Thanksss for the wishes:
Atina ma, Bhagi, Gunss, Hemss, Hema akka, Karthi, Kowsi, Lakshmi akka, Maha sir, Mini akka, Pearl akka, Ransss, Ruby akka, Sandss, Shubba akkaa, Smiless, Srima ma, Tansss, Theiva akka, Sumi akka, Jeya akka, Harhem, Sneha, Thils akkaaa, Rishi, Sri anna, Krithiga and Alisha!Big smile
Thank You all. You made my day soo special and im proud to be a Thendralian and happy to have such friends!Hug

Ranss, the special video is sooo niceee. Thankss akkasss. Sandsss your song is lovely. Thank You kaaa. And Tansss the Thread is awesomeeeClap, u know what, u are better than me in doing threads, mine wont look so livelyy. Gunss, Hems and Akka Thank YouuuBig smile. Btw Guns ur voice is mature nowLOL Love you all!!HugDay Dreaming

Thanksss to Everyone!

Edited by Shamz. - 29 November 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thilsslakshyamPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top