Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Goof-ups and Gaffes =D

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
HEY guys! (When the Mod goes missing feel free to indulge in caps Wink )
Sooo I've been missing from the forum more or less since the show ended but this past week I had this intense ShaNak (and Yasharan LOL) nostalgia and since these bouts are far and less I decided to indulge and went crazy gushing with few friends. 
Khairrr so we were talking about just how AWESOME it would be to see the behind-the-scenes of certain scenes and Bee (Beeni to most of you guys and tofeees to a few-hmmm did I get the number of 'e's right?Confused ) decided to venture on a campaign on FB to demand those and I decided to come back here and indulge with you allBig smile
So tell me you wonderful beings, which scene, if given the choice, would you want to see the behind-the-scenes of and why?
Which scene made you gasp in awe or dissolve into laughter or just stare at open mouthed and made you wonder just HOW anyone could act so good or deliver certain lines with a straight face...
(Or made you wonder-hmmm now is that what they call acting'LOL Sorry, couldn't resist. Hehe. Ahem. Please refrain from indulging in private-and very understandable-fantasiesGeek)

So I'd pick the KKH sequence-that always has been my absolute favourite sequence on the show.It's what brought me to this show and till now I maintain that nothing could beat that aura, that acting, that magic, those dialogues delivered with the just the right and varying amounts of emotion. The direction, acting, cinematography...everything was just amazing and I would really love to see how the cast and crew brought it about so perfectly. 

Let's get the ball rolling-over to you guys! Mind you-you have to choose just ONE scene! *waves an admonishing finger* 

[On an aside a BIG SQUISHY MUSHY *HUG* to all my IF friends whom I have lost contact with and another more formal hug to the new ones-formal in order to not freak out you newbies Big smile]

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vb-rbosachin5sangitasenguptamonika_aaShreya.Shanak-Deepali-k.krithikasnigdhanagarsweetsuteroadsidejunkey-mesmerised--Simple-missfilmySidNeeti-fanangelic_leena_3janavi07-YasharanArshi-RB81_CutieCute_tofeeeesbones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
yumna miss yaHugHugHugHug given a choice I would want all the behind the scenes.. as I want too know what makes them generate such level of chemistryBlushing u know the 'heat'Blushing I seriously hope the PH and Channel fulfills our request to see the behind the scenes.. it truly be a beautiful gift for us odhanians.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-k.krithika-mesmerised--Simple--SYS-tofeeees_CutieCute_

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Yumna! Hug How are you? It's been ages since you've been active here... i did a double-take when i saw your username! LOL

OMG i would LOVE to see behind-the-scenes footage! Heart

I'd want to see footage on any scene when it comes to these two but if i had to choose just one, for me it has to be the In Lamhon Ke Daman Mein sequence, including the part when he adorns her with jewellery! Day Dreaming

Till this day, i fail to understand how they kept me enthralled for over 15 minutes without uttering a single word to one another! I know we had Shaan's voiceover in the scene but even if we didn't, you knew what Shanak were feeling and thinking throughout! Every touch and every look exchanged spoke volumes! Day Dreaming Not to mention the fact that it looked so damn real! Heart How did they enact that scene to perfection? Wanna know if there was a lot of direction involved or if it was all them! Embarrassed

Edited by -mesmerised- - 25 November 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple--SYS-janavi07RB81_CutieCute_

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

HI i am janavi...
nice topic yaar...
i would LOVE to see behind-the-scenes footage! Smilei want to see any scene 
but mostly i want the kiss scene because in that scene  first time shaan and khanak was very close to each other...their lips was one inch from each other...
i want see how many take they give for  telecast this scene...
how they shy...?
how the RBO team react?
that time so many people around them ... how they doing this scene...?.Wink
their all reaction i want...
i want all footage...
and also i want SR1 scene...Wink

thanks...

missfilmy-Simple--SYS-RB81_CutieCute_

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Yummy!!! welcome back!

i want to see the behind the scenes for the morning scene after shanak SR 1 ...

guys...pls go like Beeni's post at FB! its on SWJ's page!! 

-Deepali--SYS-janavi07-Simple-RB81

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Haah cute post yumna

There are so many scenes I would love to see behind the scenes.

... SR1 scene ..near kiss scene..

and shanak  scenes with gaurav gera in all different characters ..

madvi -sunil  SR decorating scene and that fun description of khanak  SR room decoration shan reactions mistaking it as she is talking of SR Smile

missfilmy-Simple--SYS-janavi07RB81

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hi Yumna Welcome back  Hug

I completely agree with Bona's post

yumna miss yaHugHugHugHug given a choice I would want all the behind the scenes.. as I want too know what makes them generate such level of chemistryBlushing u know the 'heat'Blushing I seriously hope the PH and Channel fulfills our request to see the behind the scenes.. it truly be a beautiful gift for us odhanians. 

I too want to see all the behind the scenes i hope our RBO team considers our request and yes it the best gift for us Odhanians 

We all are missing our RBO Yashran Shanak and the entire team I am praying our RBO comes back with new season soon for us 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janavi07-Simple--SYS-RB81

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged

nice topic .

i want to see how they shoot bathtub scence. coz laughter of shan is freakingly real.Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya.Shanakangelic_leena_3missfilmy-Simple--SYS-janavi07RB81

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index