Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A golden key to open Khushi's heart for Arnav

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
After todays episode i am happy that ARnav will not tourcher her anymore..neither he will be in pain.
Its good that Cvs will bring on Payash track next week...thats good time off for Arhi and usLOL
I think when Arnav is silent our Jalebibai is in full formLOL
I am regaining my smile after tears full of bucketCry

I cannt see them like this its better to see them fighting with smile.
I am sure Khushi will melt again when Arnav's mom's letter will beread to her. She will truly understands Arnav after that. No matter how many times, how bad, for what he will get angry on  her..she will only look at the positive in him!!!Big smile

What you say friends!!! CHEERSSmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinmaha50CrazySaRunianWorkerBarhi_78shaz01feyasun2011mirnaliniChaudhrytmshaz2009areeba_blossomzafiArhimaniac

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A golden key to open Khushi's heart for Arnav" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

feya

feya

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hope what you are  saying comes true...after all the tears of  these few days...i do need to smile...hopefully next week...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78CrazySaRuniansun2011Arhimaniac

arhi_78

arhi_78

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
agree

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
The another  way is which Cvs have forgotten and we all r dying to happen:

Khushi to about those 2 coins
Arnav to know about bangles for palnts
Plz Cv..bring up this next week..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78zafiArhimaniac

arhi_78

arhi_78

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
and atleast one dance seq where Kushi and Lav are dancing, both make a nice pair. at this moment Im not bothered about ASR - he can watch her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhimaniac

areeba_blossom

IF-Rockerz

areeba_blossom

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!! They were better off fighting each other! it was much better than this emotional attiyachar! 
And i agree with arhi_78, they should definitly have a dance sequence with Khushi and Lavanya, arnav can watch them from behind his plants! 

I hope CVs start the Payal-Akash track from next week, it was good to see Anjali raking her brains today!! She'll suspect Shyamoo soon too! I hoe he gets revealed soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhimaniac

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.