Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Dekha nahi tumne-Mein root gaya hu

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

After saying  "Kya muskuraa rahi ho,jhoothe banadiya na mujhko" Kunal(V)
goes in and stands facing the wall waiting emoticonexpecting Siddhi(M) to come and manaoify him hug from behind emoticon
or a sorry from hermy godbut M ne kiya bhi toh kya,ek nazar bhi nahi diya V par nonaur seedhe jaake windows close kiyi hai,aur change karne keliye jaarahi thi.oui

This hurt our Modern  V so much that he has to turn around and seek her attention by saying-sab sach boldiya tune,jhooth nahi bol sakti ho kya,mujhe jhoota sabith karhi diya na.Court mein sach chupane mein mahir ho toh ghar mein dimaag nahi chaltha hai kya"
.M is no less than V,she just cornered him by giving counter-aapne papa ko jhooth kyu bola jiska jawab V ke paas nahi aur vakil sahiba ne case dismiss kiyi hai.

Big time failure of V's "Mein root gaya hu,Mujhe manaale Campaign"
rigole

This scene was very funny and shows certain level of comfort between them particularly from V's side.I liked it very much.Day Dreaming

Edited by -sahasra- - 25 November 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Khush-LuvStrk-001nancy1996asena-Rani

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I agree very very very cute scene.. and icing on the cake... your choice of words for this post.Clap 
BTW you are right... CVs are showing that there is a level of comfort betwn them (in today's episode...outside Thakral's office, it seemed as if Kunal sort of gently pushed Siddhi towards the auto. too). Let's hope the party has a treat in store for all of us. Sigh.. kabhi socha nahi tha yeh kahun gi... par yeh weekend kyun aata hai?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
This was the pik of the epi ...hayee Modern V has floored me once again ...he is so adorable...i wanna hug him ..Awwwle Embarrassed...Vaise Modern V doesnt have to make attempt to seek attention ..usko pata nahi hai ki M usse waise chup chup k niharti rehati hai and uski adaaon pe hasti bhi rehti hai chup chup k...Modern V ..M ka dhyaan apki hi taraf hai ...dont try to make the attempt

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

I agree very very very cute scene.. and icing on the cake... your choice of words for this post.Clap thanks dear
BTW you are right... CVs are showing that there is a level of comfort betwn them (in today's episode...outside Thakral's office, it seemed as if Kunal sort of gently pushed Siddhi towards the auto. too)yh i noticed that.. Let's hope the party has a treat in store for all of us. Sigh.. kabhi socha nahi tha yeh kahun gi... par yeh weekend kyun aata hai?or yeh cv's hamesha weekend pe hi kyu show ko aise mod pe end karthe hai ki viewers monday tak tadapthe hai ki aage kya hogaD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

This was the pik of the epi ...hayee Modern V has floored me once again ...he is so adorable...i wanna hug him ..Awwwle Embarrassed...Vaise Modern V doesnt have to make attempt to seek attention ..usko pata nahi hai ki M usse waise chup chup k niharti rehati hai and uski adaaon pe hasti bhi rehti hai chup chup k...Modern V ..M ka dhyaan apki hi taraf hai ...dont try to make the attempt
sochlo what would be V's reaction when he comes to know M's dil ki baatWinkLOLLOL

-RD-LuvStrk-001-Rani

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

sochlo what would be V's reaction when he comes to know M's dil ki baatWinkLOLLOL

Ab scandalous look to hoga nahinLOL...i think it will just be testimony to his khud pe vishwas theory and what Sidhi called over confidence ...but ek baat to hai ki agar friend kaha hai to he is treating her like one and she is reciprocating Embarrassedit

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Ab scandalous look to hoga nahinLOL...i think it will just be testimony to his khud pe vishwas theory and what Sidhi called over confidence ...but ek baat to hai ki agar friend kaha hai to he is treating her like one and she is reciprocating Embarrassedit
M friend se bahut aage nikal chuki haiLOL,ab peeche aana mushkil haiLOL

LuvStrk-001-Rani

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by nancy1996

the party has a treat in store for all of us. Sigh.. kabhi socha nahi tha yeh kahun gi... par yeh weekend kyun aata hai?or yeh cv's hamesha weekend pe hi kyu show ko aise mod pe end karthe hai ki viewers monday tak tadapthe hai ki aage kya hogaD'oh Tension mat lo... Shumi hai na.. maybe she will write a FF party ko dhyan me rakte hue!Big smile

LuvStrk-001-Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index