Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Heated, Again (Girl Talk - PG advised)

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did you all catch "the poolside" hooded slow blink/gaze in today's episode? Yeah he was all gaga over her... But, then he heated up too, like a smoldering coal... And, stalked over for the kill... Too bad she backed off.. I would have liked to have seen what that hand was going to do. πŸ˜†

Poor ASR, is finding it more and more difficult to keep himself in check. No wonder he's so angry all the time. All that pent up sexual tension is driving him nuts. If she keeps dressing up pretty like that, he's done for. πŸ€£t

P.S. Just so the mods know, this thread is NOT about sexually explicit content, and neither was my previous one. It is about mature people enjoying a good laugh over some adult chit chat. We'll try and keep it less explicit, but I cannot promise that it won't be slightly naughty. πŸ˜†
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...do u knw the previous post was closed??:P..too bad!!
:)
can i say i love you for the new post??:P
bring it on people!!

I would have liked to have seen what that hand was going to do. πŸ˜†
😳

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaam91

hey...do u knw the previous post was closed??:P..too bad!!

:)
can i say i love you for the new post??:P
bring it on people!!

I would have liked to have seen what that hand was going to do. πŸ˜†
😳

It was closed? Really? I had no idea... I should change my title I guess.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣...da way he was Ogling at her maan...look at him...the way he stares widout blinking.. *  shivers run down my spine *...πŸ˜†...as if checking out each part of her...🀣...he was literally undressing her wid his eyes today...πŸ˜†...had she given him a chance to touch her...maan he wud strtd then n there...🀣🀣
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOLL!πŸ˜† Hes frustrated thatts for suree! Too bad she backedd off...or who kneww what was going too happeennn! LOL πŸ˜†
yes! thats the answer for Arnav's "sadism" he is sexually frustrated!!! once the deed is done he'll be an angel... read my OS for more on that... in detail πŸ˜‰
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really wish she had not moved back...wanted to know what was his real irada?

...May be La would have walked in and seen  her mighty ASR...with his hands all over KKG...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
o my u sooo good with words dear i would have loved 2 c where those hands were going tooπŸ˜† iwas like😍 and waiting but hamari bad kismatπŸ˜† kushi backed off and pissed the sher offπŸ˜’ love ur posts dear missing ur ff badly!πŸ˜”πŸ˜›
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I spent a good part of last night wondering where that hand was intended to goπŸ˜‰
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was like yes yes 1 more time. I had goosebumps just by thinking of it. But sigh cv's had other plan. Whole khushi was in front of u ready to get undressed wid ur eyes ASR. Hard luck u missed d chance. Oops did I said whole khushi, is half khushi possible? Yeah widout ahem ahem 🀬

SORRY MODS CAN'T STOP MYSELF BEING NAUGHTY πŸ˜‰

This is for u TM. I am annoyed coz ur comment is missing frm my OS. Too bad.Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago