•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
Somebody grabs Anamika from behind, but she frees herself. Hira is phoned by Devyani, who says that if he doesn't kill off Maya soon, then she'll tell the police about him. The person who had grabbed Anamika was Maya. She pleads and begs, but Anamika kicks her out, refusing to help her. She goes to the ground floor, where Hira is waiting to kill her😆. She manages to close the elvevator doors in the nick of time, and gets out of the elevator at Anamika's floor.

She runs and runs and runs to Anamika's room, knocking. When Anamika opens the door, she shouts at Maya asking what she wants now. Anamika lets her in. Maya says that she doesn't want the property, nor the mansion, just save her from Hira. Anamika says that she doesn't have any reason to help her. Maya says that she helped her a lot, but Anamika says that she did it out of her own greed. She gives Maya an ultimatum to sign on the dotted line or else🤢...

Hira suddenly begins knocking on the door. He finally opens it through force and walks in. Anamika and Maya hit him from behind and he lies unconscious. Anamika knows that it's only a matter of time before he regains consciousness so they run. After some time Hira wakes up, but Maya and Anamika are out of the hotel by then. He runs and runs and catches up with them (impossible😆!) and he tries to shoot at them. Out of anger, he kicks at a pile of dust. Anamika asks Maya to run somewhere else.

Anamika is wandering around crazily, with Hira hot on her heels. She thinks, Thank God Maya was saved. Maya comes back to Anamika and says that she has to repent for her bad deeds. She signs on the papers. As soon as Maya signs on the papers, Hira says 'Hare Om' and shoots. Maya gasps in shock and pain. Yet, she takes out a video tape and gives it to Anamika and tells her to watch it before taking any step.

Hira goes back to Devyani and says that he sent Maya on her last journey. Devyani enquires about the property papers, but he says that he didn't get them signed. Devyani shouts and screams that she'll kill Hira, but he runs off. Anamika comes back home (I wonder what she did with Maya's dead body😆) and Karan says that without her, he felt bored. He asks if she wants coffee, she tells him to order one for himself. But then Karan says that they'll both go down to the coffee shop (isn't it called a cafe?) and have coffee. Anamika tells Karan to go and refresh himself first, and she puts on the video tape that Maya gave her. It shows that Nikki tripped and somebody left her hand - but somebody had also tied a rope so that she wouldn't manage to save herself!

Sorry, these days I'm not getting to watch the original play, I'm watching the afternoon replays.

hey thank u..and u dont have to apologise :)

Thanx Jink😊.

I think Karan is innocent

Thanks for the awesome update Jink. And i agree with u riya, Karan is innocent😊

thanx for the update jink

alia, how did you get that avatar?