rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
very well side dear...
awesome post dear.
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The 1st time i saw ur topic title bef reading the post  it reminded me of Indira's Dialogue

"Delhi mein kahin saal barish nahi hui, par jab hui tho ethni hui ki Jamuna nadi mein bhaad aagayi, bas aisa hi samjhyiye ek din main bhi hassungi, aur ethna hasungi ki saari delhi ko apni hassi mein doobo dungi"

But see wht Happened...Dont knw whtr Delhi will ever be able to hear her Laughter again or not. May be it will be another palce which will get to hear her laughter or else it can be Delhi itself. Waiting to see wht's gonna happen & how there are going to show. Coz am really loving Cv's & camera men's work. Each episode is soo well organised. Friday's episode was the best soo far...well written, well organised, well shown, well enacted by all the charaters. 
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still haven't seen Friday's episode but for the people who don't want Indu back at Sharma Niwas, well, i have a feeling she is gonna go back there for some reason or the other.  The Sharma family are the main family we're seein' on this show after all.  She might only stay away from her family for a longer time later on & I am thinking she may leave them either due to her marriage or something else.  A lot of the time, I imagine Indu as an unmarried, single mom (I am thinkin' of the scenario in "Khamoshi" where Annie did so much for her family & lived a quite pleasure-free life & she eventually got kicked out of the house by her dad since she got preggers before marriage but her mom didn't agree w/her dad's decision) & I won't get into that much detail as to how this happens.  Anyways, Indu eventually ends up making love to Rishi which results in the pregnancy.  I think it would be quite interesting if the CV's ended up going a quite unconventional route like this.  I feel like this may not end up happening on the show though because on Zee serials, it's usually not the main heroine that ends up preggers before marriage but I like the concept of showing a strong, single mom & maybe in this particular situation, at least part of her family will seriously stand by her & mend themselves.  Of course Rishi ends up finding out that the baby in Sharma Niwas is actually his son- his & Indu's son but Indu who still isn't interested in marriage, prefers them to be unmarried😆  Now I feel some people will not like this track I made up but my mind is kinda on the wild side with this show. Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edabella

I still haven't seen Friday's episode but for the people who don't want Indu back at Sharma Niwas, well, i have a feeling she is gonna go back there for some reason or the other.  The Sharma family are the main family we're seein' on this show after all.  She might only stay away from her family for a longer time later on & I am thinking she may leave them either due to her marriage or something else.  A lot of the time, I imagine Indu as an unmarried, single mom (I am thinkin' of the scenario in "Khamoshi" where Annie did so much for her family & lived a quite pleasure-free life & she eventually got kicked out of the house by her dad since she got preggers before marriage but her mom didn't agree w/her dad's decision) & I won't get into that much detail as to how this happens.  Anyways, Indu eventually ends up making love to Rishi which results in the pregnancy.  I think it would be quite interesting if the CV's ended up going a quite unconventional route like this.  I feel like this may not end up happening on the show though because on Zee serials, it's usually not the main heroine that ends up preggers before marriage but I like the concept of showing a strong, single mom & maybe in this particular situation, at least part of her family will seriously stand by her & mend themselves.              

Lolz ur assumption is just out of context,i guess u have to watch fridays epi,indira is totally devasted by the harsh reality shown by her mother and not in million years indira can commit that blunder i guess.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ridhi.

Lolz ur assumption is just out of context,i guess u have to watch fridays epi,indira is totally devasted by the harsh reality shown by her mother and not in million years indira can commit that blunder i guess.

Your reaction is understandable Ridhi & I know the scenario I came up with is more far fetched to some then others😆- I won't get into why I just said this.  By the way, from watching most of the show so so far, it is different & I really am wondering what more unconventional things we are gonna see on the show.  My single, unamarried mom scenario w/Indu is an example of a unconventional track.  No offense fellow members😆.  
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: edabella

I still haven't seen Friday's episode but for the people who don't want Indu back at Sharma Niwas, well, i have a feeling she is gonna go back there for some reason or the other.  The Sharma family are the main family we're seein' on this show after all.  She might only stay away from her family for a longer time later on & I am thinking she may leave them either due to her marriage or something else.  A lot of the time, I imagine Indu as an unmarried, single mom (I am thinkin' of the scenario in "Khamoshi" where Annie did so much for her family & lived a quite pleasure-free life & she eventually got kicked out of the house by her dad since she got preggers before marriage but her mom didn't agree w/her dad's decision) & I won't get into that much detail as to how this happens.  Anyways, Indu eventually ends up making love to Rishi which results in the pregnancy.  I think it would be quite interesting if the CV's ended up going a quite unconventional route like this.  I feel like this may not end up happening on the show though because on Zee serials, it's usually not the main heroine that ends up preggers before marriage but I like the concept of showing a strong, single mom & maybe in this particular situation, at least part of her family will seriously stand by her & mend themselves.  Of course Rishi ends up finding out that the baby in Sharma Niwas is actually his son- his & Indu's son but Indu who still isn't interested in marriage, prefers them to be unmarried😆  Now I feel some people will not like this track I made up but my mind is kinda on the wild side with this show. 

i dont think my topic has any relation to your reply. anyways indira is not someone who'll get involved in something which is not encouraged in our society.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes the dam broke finally
mostly indira's family in loss
DANGER-SCOT9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said  dear.
agree with ur view.