Balika Vadhu

BV 25th November 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

but  she needs to settle her marriage status before filing nomination -if she files as 'married to jagadish singh' then more trouble for jagat gauri in future ,
yeah when the article came about this political track before...i got 1st thing in my mind was that...after becoming successful politician...if media will come to know about this illegal issue...thenLOL...
dont whether cvs r thinking like that...!
its other thing that j's name is behind anandi all the time...which i dislike the most!!Angry
btw jyo...ur prediction hopefully will become true...u predicted about the sarpanch election at the time of gulli's child marriageLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV 25th November 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

yeah when the article came about this political track before...i got 1st thing in my mind was that...after becoming successful politician...if media will come to know about this illegal issue...thenLOL...
dont whether cvs r thinking like that...!
its other thing that j's name is behind anandi all the time...which i dislike the most!!Angry
btw jyo...ur prediction hopefully will become true...u predicted about the sarpanch election at the time of gulli's child marriageLOL
khushi.sirf tum hi meri predicticions yaad rakhthi ho..Hug.
yeah, tabb maine bola thaa jail yatra ho gayi abb politician bannne ke aasaar nazar aathe hain...LOL
vaise i want her to be sooo succesfulDay Dreaming  ki  newspaper mein interview aaye  with photo(jaan wala bhiEvil Smile), tv on kare toh anandi hi  nazar aayeLOL(imagine gauri complaining to jaggu "sirf anandi ko dekhne tum on karthe ho tvEvil SmileLOL) and mumbai baithe  sab ko patha chale this girl became a succes storyApprove inspite of how that nalayak husband Angryof hers treated her and ran   off with shahri chori...
kunda tai and dr colleagues ko bhi toh pathaa chale inn dono daaktars ke  kaarname  and how anandi overcame it all ...Day Dreaming...divorce bhi hona chahiye,aur  jaggu jail jaaye toh even betterEvil SmileLOL
time lagega but 'yeh hogi kamyaab ek din'...Day Dreaming...issi umeed pe i keep on watchingEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by pjyo - 27 November 2011 at 5:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anchal....khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thnx jyoEmbarrassedLOL
pata nehin whats in cvs mind!!
they will reveal it or not...and if they will show it...how??
j will suffer or anandi will suffer after this revelation!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
WOOHOO! YOU FOUND THE LETTER: 

NOW GO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN PM Sweet_Shivani  THE LETTER AND LINK, AND GO FIND THE REST OF THE LETTERS FROM YOUR SET! GOOD LUCK

....Anchal....

Groupbie

....Anchal....

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

WOOHOO! YOU FOUND THE LETTER: 

NOW GO TELL YOUR CAPTAIN PM Sweet_Shivani  THE LETTER AND LINK, AND GO FIND THE REST OF THE LETTERS FROM YOUR SET! GOOD LUCK

Can u plz tell what is this?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top