Bekaboolicious Friday =D

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Woohooo what an episode πŸ˜ƒAnantika is on a roll πŸ˜ƒ I can finally say, AnYa chemistry is back and they are so acting like two youngsters maaadly in LOWWE πŸ˜ƒ I actually liked every single scene today in an episode. From begining to end, I liked it all, and I don't think this chamatkar has happened since I think the birthday episode πŸ˜›

Diner ka dirama
So like some of my adda beheno said, I liked that the dirama was not too OTT today πŸ‘πŸΌ So Nabbya saw today how women are treated like second class creatures and all they do is serve everyone, except for BD who we have no idea what kind of item she is πŸ˜†  All the Loonies were staring at her with there badi badi eyes and Nabbya was very happy go lucky mood, like Tanu said yesterday, personality disorder anyone πŸ˜• Majnoo is such a cutie! I liked how he could sense that the silence on the dining table was creeping the crap outta Navya and the poor guy offered her achar, but know, Angry Gorilla Papa was like "sab aurat hain na" πŸ€’ Someone should learn to be openly sexist like him..And then when he offered her paani, HOMPji was all, "haat nai kata hai" like woman, have you ever been in LOWE πŸ€’ The bechara was concered for his lady love...  Nabbya finally showed her gooni skills and parosed all the ladies πŸ˜ƒ Good job Nabbya! And then we actually saw BD defending Nabbya a little bit. Yeh kahan se chamatkar ho gaya πŸ˜†She actually realised that Nabbya will need to learn about the rules as she is still not a memeber... Yay πŸ₯³Oh and then we saw Rama spitting her venom about AP-shagun πŸ€’ I was seriously all "Koi kala tika lagao humare show par πŸ˜† Yeh kya AP-shagun dialogues bolti jaa rahi hai!  Although we had a little nice surprise where BD actually shut Ramaben up πŸ˜† Nice one BD. Keep using your HOMPji power for good things more often πŸ˜† 

Ud ja re chidiya πŸ˜†
LMAO what a random and stupid title but I just had tooπŸ˜† πŸ˜› IDK after the Nimisha and Navya scene, this came up. I liked their talks but for some reason Navya does not seem too scared and think about Nimi's words. I guess that convo was a little warning to Navya but I liked the openess between them πŸ˜ƒ Nimisha finally spoke out the truth that after marriage Navya was gonna be a little birdie who's wings shall get cut off in the walls of the loonie quilla while the oposite was happening with Navya! Nimisha sure said one thing right that the word "cool" isn't anywhere to be found in this house πŸ˜†

Ranbir baba ka pravachan 
LOOOL πŸ˜† Lagta hai sab par pravachan ka fever chad gaya hai πŸ˜† I liked this scene a lot, and Ranbir is probably the most matured guy from the gang which I like πŸ˜ƒ Jeete rahiye Ranbir baba. So poor Ritz was all sad that Nabbya couldn't come and they were getting drifted away! I am happy this scene came up cause it was so relateable cause even for me after highschool, my best friend is in another university yet were in the same city but we hardly get to meet! Something like that has happened with Ritz, Appy and Navya where Navya has bigger priorities and may not have enough time to be with Ritz. But like Ranbir said, friends are there so that if you have a problem, you can look back to them for help and when she needs help Navya will be there and when Navya needs help, she will always be there πŸ‘πŸΌ Must say, awesome dialogues by the scriptwriters πŸ‘

Jai ho Mahan Navya Mishra πŸ˜†
Wohooo πŸ€— Bhelcome back chemistry jee πŸ˜ƒ Even though it was not a full on romantic scene, I could feel the sparks πŸ˜³ Or maybe it's just from yesterday πŸ˜† But I could feel it baby! I liked how Latoo Majnoo just needed an excuse to meet his lady lowwwe πŸ˜³ I liked how he was all Jai ho Mahan Navya Mishra πŸ˜† He said it right.. sab mein to pass hai lekin sasural mein πŸ˜† Oh thank god Navya asked Anant what time she has to get up without Meeta maa's reminder  πŸ‘πŸΌ Good job Mrs.Anant Bajpayee! πŸ˜ƒ Oh Majnoo you just love to say that don't you πŸ˜‰ I guess now that Appy Ritz aren't there, we have Nimisha as a kabab mein haddi πŸ˜† Oh and shee saaid it right now Majnoo is TOTAL latoo over her πŸ˜ƒ Oh and even after the threatning , Majnoo still couldn't help himself come back πŸ˜† and even stole a little flying kiss πŸ˜³ Oulala πŸ˜ƒ

Bekaboo hum aur tum πŸ˜ƒ
 Okay so my absolutely favourite part of the episode πŸ˜ƒ We got to hear BEKABOOO  I swear I was grining like a total phangurl idiot and I am so sure everyone was πŸ˜ƒ So first we had the AnYa convo where Majnoo promised that he wouldn't do anything to Nabbya jee and then was the golden treat where they could see each other from the khidki πŸ˜ƒ Majnoo was on full on high candy mode and I kept on wondering what the hell is he doing πŸ˜† Dancing, jumping, kicking, guitaring  πŸ˜† and what not! BTW kisi ko awaz nahi aayi kya πŸ˜† Oh and bechara bed! Man what is that thing made out of.. Kaise yeh bed abhi bhi nahi toota πŸ˜†  I swear Anant is high on drugs now πŸ˜† Candy can't even make someone this high πŸ˜†Well the treat was we got to hear the full version of Bekaboo throughout the whole thing! Bekaboo always reminds me of why I got hooked to this show, cause of this awesome song! πŸ˜ƒ Nabbya jee was scene only laughing as I am guessing Majnoo was making her laugh. But these kids did not realise that they were talking all night long! HOMPji  Nabbya devi, you should have realised my dear that you have to wake up early! But then again, we always complain how they don't act like 2 youth kids madly in love that this is what madly in love kids do, and they fell asleep with their phones to their ear πŸ˜› But I must say, even though it was OTT a little bit, it was cuuute πŸ˜³ I didn't quite get what Navya was looking for at the end of the episode, I though I heard saree but anyways lets see what happens in the end. 

So by the precap, looks like Navya falls asleep for aarti time   Like everyone said, it seems like the ME is just gonna be a series of Navya's blunders πŸ˜• I must say ANANTika jee I LOVEE YOU! Best thing that could have happened to this show πŸ˜ƒ I think that they are definately visiting the forum for inputs for the story! Lage raho Navya team πŸ˜ƒ Hope we are barished for some good scenes too for the ME πŸ˜ƒ

Okaay peeps chatter away and looking forward to everyones views πŸ€—

Loove,
Jen πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jenny Ben, main aa gayi..πŸ˜ƒ And I get the first spot too..Yayy for me!πŸ˜†

Chalo lets get down to business, shall we?

As I said yesterday, I had a feeling the loonies will let the whole "Besharam Nabbya having the audacity to eat with the mards and the quilla freak Boo-Ah-Daadi"  slide..And so they did..We all know the males of the family wouldn't have spoken up against her any way since they are sensible enough to steer clear of such kitchen politics type issues..Boo-Ah-Daadi was the one you would expect to create a hoopla, but the poor thing was being weighed down by her own words..πŸ˜† She herself warned Navya to behave as a guest and not as a member of the loonie quilla..Then how could she spew venom about Navya not behaving like a proper bahuriya and thereby eat her own words?😈 So the poor thing had no option but to defend Navya..And witchy witch, you really should not have bragged about apShagun to show Navya in a bad light..
No matter how atrocious a blunder Navya commits, it still won't top Shagun's ants in your pants trick..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† BTW Nimmi toh dagabaz nikli..Usually its just the bahuriyas who stand around as waitresses and Nimmi eats with the mards and boo-ah-daadi..But aj toh even she was standing around..I was desperately begging Navya to get the hint already..And why was Majnu behaving like a love sick puppy in front of trimurti? "Aachar lo, paani lo" and all, seriously Majnu, you need to learn about the appropriate places to shower LOWE..😡

Nimmi-Navya's conversation was pretty nice..Nimmi really hit the nail on the head right..She would grow wings after she gets married where devi jee's wings will be cut off after marriage.. Anant-Navya scene where he comes to see her under the pretext of giving her toiletries was damn adorable.. Loved how he bowed down to the Mahan Navya Mishra who is perfect at everything and whose mahanta knows no bounds..πŸ˜†And the chori chupke sending flying kisses was shoo shweet..And yes, they looked like a couple in love instead of bhai-behen..I couldn't be happier..πŸ˜›

And finally, we come to Bekaboo..I guess everyone knows how I have a massive weak spot for this song..Insert bekaboo is any old absurd scene and I will love it nonetheless..So even though the whole segment was OTT, stupid, and silly, I still loved it..Majnu did some pretty weird things - superman poses, trying to jump out the balcony, jumping on the bed (how that thing is intact after all this abuse is beyond meπŸ˜•πŸ˜†), monkey dance etc. I found it so cute that he was trying to show her his trophies, my attention seeking baby..😳 BTW whats up with close up shots of his eyes, nose, teeth? Usually its the heroine whose close up shots are shown, but hamare show me the hero gets the privilege..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And yes, AnYa are finally behaving like fiances, who are madly in love with each other..Talking the night away on the phone is so appropriate and fitting!! πŸ˜›

Moving on, I am cent percent sure the ME is going to be all about dirama, dirama, and more dirama.. I think Navya was looking for a sari and I think the shot of her sleeping on the dining table and the shot of Nimmi's face lightning up on seeing Navya are different..I think she will make it to the arti on time, wearing a sari, and the slumbering part will happen later..πŸ€”

Random Musings:

1) Anant please, for the love of God, stop the fake guitar jig..Its so obvious you have no idea how to play a guitar since you try to play an acoustic guitar like its an electric one..πŸ˜†

2)Was it just me or did anyone else notice that Shaheer and Soumya's teeth are yellow during the close up shot of their teeth? I notice such weird stuff..πŸ˜†

Awesome post Jenny ben, thanks for providing us a safe haven for ranting and raving alike..Much Lubb coming your way from moi heart..πŸ€—

Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res ...

Hey Jenny Loved your take on Bekaboo  episode..

Rartibhojan ka tama jhaam ..Kal ka  tamesha  or aaj ka chain BD kae mukha sae kya sunha ko mile Navya tum khao ..HOPJ ,..Bechari meri rama.
Hey mera majnu oh sorry navya ka majnu .😍 ise kheta pyaar bina kahe samaj jane ..
Nimbu ka aachar ( i remember ritchelle OS here ) or more on above rama dialogue kitne chaaska lekar kha rhi thi .πŸ˜† Om please apne or apni BD ka ilaaj karwna ka khasat kare ..What hell she was when anant offered her Jal .BD kise gar ko bhi jal pilya deta hai yeah toh koi apne hai ..
Hey rama tune yeah kya kar dhaal shagun naam lekar ap shagun kar diya ..koi nhi serial ko nazar nhi lagi ..Arey BD ko kya hogaye  she defend Navya ..HOPJ ..

Nand aur Bhabhi : I always want to see bonding between them. loved the way navya called nimi to join for Dinner ..Is nimi get promotion or demotion she  joins dukhi atma in serving food ..
Yeah Navya ko dharna chaiye tha nimi ki baat suna kar par woh dari kyo nhi ..? may be she happy for nimi finally she gets freedom more than khuda dukh dard

Ranbir Ke Jai Ho ..: Finally kise ne toh ritz ( assume appy to ) ko samajeya ..ki navya ki life priorities change hogi hai aur isme galat nhi hai ..time kae saath badalne paath hai .ritz meri jaan.Loved the dialogues

Milne kae 100 Behane :  Aww anant is so cute or in nimi words latoo on navya .What a excuse he made ,shampoo , towel ..etc..pyaar.kae liye kuch bhi karke yeh ladke .Scene was so cute ..loved the way he tak ashriwaad from navya ..heya mr & Mrs anant bajpee.
Aww flying kiss ..navya ji sharma leti toh a cha tha par koi nhi ..( kal asaar mujhe par abhi bhi hai isliye maaf )

Bekabooo:  Aww i know expression kuch OTT tha par mera liye cutee tha please aaj ka liye i am joining FB kiddies company ..Kya karo dil hai ki manant nhi .
Deviji humari tarah  anant kae thodi si toh pi li hai acts par fida thi ..

Precap : ka kya khao ..Baba Barosh ..no expectation from ME .bus yeah dekha bina rhe bhi nhi paogi ,,

Random:
Anantika Mam tusi bahut smart ho phangals ki nerves bahut achi tarah samaj li hai
Nimi- Nikhil track ...bhi aaye rhe

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post , Jenny ben and thanks for the addaπŸ˜ƒI am here with my boriya, bistar, bartan, shampoo , tauliya and what not..ala Navya rani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah..The episode was cute with sprinkles of tension in between..πŸ˜•..and ME looks like a full blown kaboom case..πŸ˜†

The dinner drama was not OTT but Navya rani surely was.Didn't she have another round of verbal diarrhea.The way she said "humare yahan itni badi dinning table nahin hai"..I was like..shut up girl..Nobody wants to listen to your details..
But IMO, the scene was very well handled by CVs...it could have easily become another dirama sequence..but ,thanks to them, all was not lost..😊
Shagun's name cropping up again...πŸ˜•I am clueless..Should we take it just as another dialogue or is there some hidden meaning behind it??

Ranbir uttered some real good pravachans today..πŸ‘πŸΌ.Wasn't that the same thing we were discussing at the adda, day before yesterday..πŸ˜ƒ..Somebody sure is peeping in...πŸ˜‰

Some really aww -worthy scenes between Nimi-Navya, when Nimi called Navya "bhabhi" and also Nimi's dialogue "Bhaiya aap par poore laattoo hain".πŸ˜† I can feel the Nikhil-Nimi track slowly creeping in..and as usual not without Navya maiyya's interventionπŸ˜†

And the "bekaboo" ...awww..😳..I know it was just a filler sequence as a foundation for our devijis goof up, but the fan girl in me danced with joy
And I bet, Jen, majnu is surely high on something...Now I am guessing Red Bull..coz it has given him wings(pun intended)πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And why was he showing all those trophies and all...completely mad..but still it made me go awww..😳So, my conclusion is that CVs can show anything with that "bekaboo" BG and still the fan girls will go awww...πŸ˜†

But all in all..a total must watch episode..Totally unexpected..and a treat for all us fans.
Anantika, can't thank you enough, you are making us all jump with joy.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Just one request, puhhleesee,  tone down the drama tomorrow...."humara dil thoda nazuk hai"πŸ˜†

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soniadutta thumbnail
awesum post ...really got BEQABOOO,and hoping gud for ME too,bcoz last two had very bad experience,u wrote everthing very beautifully
manjha thumbnail
@Tanuben Okaay jeee, looking forward πŸ€—
@Preetben Looking forward to your take πŸ€—
@Nidhiben Aree Nidhi hum saab behna hai na πŸ˜† All we need is now talks about khakras and faafdas to become asli bens πŸ˜†
@Sonia  Thank you πŸ˜ƒHoping for a good ME too πŸ˜ƒ
@ssbnnavya Thankyou πŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*edit*

OMG, I like hate Saturdays! I have to attend choir practice, cause of which I come home late, and watch the episode late! And yesterday's episode toh, was woow! I was following the LU using my BB, and I'll tell you my sob story later; as of now, allow me to gush over an awesome episode!

1. Nabbya Rani  ka pehla dinner: Sometimes I feel this girl really doesn't know where and what to talk, and that's when I realise she's a bloody jhalli! Office mein she tells her sob stories to Trisha, and here she's bloody asking everyone to eat along with her! Forget that, she actually acted all dumb and was like, "hamare yahaan dining table itna bada nahi hai naa" I mean, they've seen your house and your dinner table, so you don't have to start telling them your sob stories! *sigh* Anyways, to everyone's surprise, they let her sit and eat along with all the mard and BD (why does she sit? I mean, Nimisha was serving too right? And if I remember correctly, Nimi used to sit next to Anant and eat at a point of time, and today she started serving? How come?). Anant toh is like in seventh heaven cause Navya Rani is sitting opposite him, and he does everything possible to try and make her feel comfortable, from the achar to the water to the smiles and blinks and everything! And every time the poor guy even LOOKED at Navya, Om, BD and Baba would give him a look and I'd cringe, wondering what was to happen next. I mean, Anant, being a guy, dared to serve food to a woman at the table! HOMP! Anant beta, there is a time and place to shower Navya with love, and the dinner table, in front of your extended family, is not one of those places! The males are done with the dinner, and the ladies come to sit, and that's when Navya shows that she's a true SP bahu, and begins to serve the ladies! Chalo, ek kaam toh is gadhi ne theek se kiya! Rama's face was worth seeing, when BD told her to shut her trap about Shagun, that chick deserved it! I was actually rooting for BD at this point, and wondering, why doesn't she take Nabbya's side more often?

2. Altercations in the bedroom: Nimi and Navya share a really cute moment, where Nimi laments about how lucky Navya is that he family is soo "cool". IDK why, but when Nimi was all swirling around the room, dreaming about her sasuraal, I had a strange sense of foreboding, and I realised that Nimi-Nikhil track is gonna come up very soon, and our Nabbya Rani is gonna be there to solve it! According to my SP prediction meter, Nimi-Nikhil track will be AFTER Navya-Anant's wedding. I'm not gonna make a detailed post on this speculation of mine, cause it will take another page. Coming back to the show, Anant toh needs an excuse to keep meeting his jhalli, and so he goes to meet her, pretending to hand her some toiletries and stuff. I was openly laughing at this point, I mean this dude is like NUTS over her! And when he fixed her hair (which was IMO already fixed), Navya blushed, shied away and hid her face in her hands! Wooohooo! The responses are becoming natural and correct! No more goofy grins! And of course, when Anant blows her that kiss when Nimi isn't looking, she once again has the shy expression on her face, and hides her face in her hands! Haaye! Koi ise kaala tika laga do, ise hum phangurls ki hi nazar naa lag jaaye!  

3. Ranbir Baba ka Pravachan: And finally someone knocks sense into Ritika's head about how Navya needs to handle her new family and responsibilities, which is why she couldn't give Rits-Appy enough time. And Rits understood it as well! Hallelujah! Ranbir Baba is toh another character who suffers from bi-polar disorder, IMO! During the wedding-needs-to-be-stalled track, that guy was behaving like a complete idiot; he gave that horrible advice to Anant about lying to everyone about Navya's job, and now he's behaving like a reincarnation of Baba? CVs, please keep the characters flat! You guys try and make them round, but you all murder the concept of round characters by the end of the episode! 

4. Midnight Rendezvous: Anant is all high cause Navya is living in his house, so he calls her up, and they spend a LOT of time OTP! Although we all know this was a filler scene, it was pretty cute and mushy and it made me giggle a lot, so I'm not complaining! We got the trademark thandi hawa ka jhonka, hair flying sequence, both staring at each other and talking, Haaye! While the logical and practical person inside of me was like OMG guys, stop acting like teenagers who're madly in love, the romantic side of me realised that they ARE young adults in lowee! They've just turned 21, and we need to cut them some slack! So coming back, Anant plays the guitar and sings for Navya, who I think is dancing for him, and both make all funny faces, have a looong convo, and the Bekaboo tune plays! He shows her all his baubles and trophies, like a little kid! I mean, shaadi ke baad dikha dete yaar! And its not like she's never seen those trophies, I mean, she's been into his room a couple of times right? And is it just me, or was Anant really high today? Its like he's consumed high doses of crack or pot or something! And everyone's eternal question: The guy has abused that bed SO freaking much, and its still alive? How? Please temme, cause I too have a bad habit of jumping into the bed when I go to bed, and my bed has broken a couple of times already! Jokes apart, they slept under their phones, only to wake up the next morning in awkward positions! Navya wakes up and realises she's forgotten a VERY important item, and for the life of me, I can't figure out what is it, and why is she so panicky if she's forgotten it!

5. Precap: Oh don't you just love it when Nimisha tries and supports Navya! Anyways, Nimi is trying to support and cover up for Navya, only to see that she's dozed off on the dining table, and Anant is staring at her in shock!

Thoughts for the day: How much is Anant's phone bill? No seriously! I mean, the call was on all night, even when they slept off! Won't Om get mad if his phone bill is so high? Secondly, do the CVs/art directors really expect the audience to believe that Anant's balcony is opposite Navya's window? For heaven's sake, they do NOT live in a haveli/fort! Its a normal house, and we've seen the shots of it, it doesn't have all weird angles, where you can look from one room to another! Anyways, we got to see a cute scene, so I'm  not complaining! And if the sound people use the remix of My Heart Goes Dhintana one more time, I swear I'm gonna write to them, asking them to get some better BG music, and stop brutally murdering the good songs they already have!

Once again, I wanna thank ANANTika for such a wonderful episode! I know it was a filler, but it still had the magic and the chemistry and the romance! Tonight toh we all know its gonna be full on drama, where Navya will keep goofing up throughout the day! Don't we get to see enough of that already? But anyways, at least we have something to occupy is this weekend, and the adda will remain lively!

Jenny, Tanu, Nicky, Nidhi, Preet, Mrids and the rest of you, bloody amazing takes! And thank you for opening a new adda Jen! 

Will catch up with you all later!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hum abhai aayat hai😊
*edit*
Leo hum aai gayiπŸ˜ƒ

Is there anyone who has not gone bekabooπŸ˜‰ after the episode? I guess noone. The phangirl in me is just on top of the world. Let me begin my job now.

I was pleasantly surprised by BDs actions today. As Navya already sat for the dinner, the entire family had raised eyebrows. The males weren't expected to say anything. But I had my hand on my ears expecting BD 'ab boli ab boli'. But much to my surprise, she didn't utter a single word on it. Anant trying to make Navya comfortable in the irking silence at the dining table, which Navya wasn't accustomed to, didn't go well with them obviously.πŸ˜’ Later after dinner as BD folded down Rama's pointing fingers at Navya I cudn't help clapping for it. Thanks BD for taking Navya's side this time. We all know this is and is going to be a rare occasion. All the more she hammered down the murmuring ap-Shaguniya appraisal by Rama. Beware Rama, this old hag is not going to forget that horrible incident throughout her life even if she gets a memory loss. As BD leaved she looked satiated with Navya offering to serve for the ladies.

Navya-Nimi convo was really good. Nimi did give some hints to Navya about the life in looney qilla but I feel Navya ki moti buddhi mein ye baat abhi tak nahin ayi.
Chalo moving ahead I feel really pity for Ritz(and Appy) these days. I know how it feels when distances creep in among the best of buddies.πŸ˜” She shares her dissappointment with Ranbir and our Ranbir baba in turn threw in some really sensible words. And I felt how true were his words. It feels really nice knowing ur friends are always there for u even though they are not close physically.πŸ€”

And finally came the part that left a big 'Anant-smile' on my face.πŸ˜ƒ Becoz I was an absolute phangirl now. AnYa scene that followed Anant bringing in the toiletries for Navya was really adorable. And how can I forget the flying kiss, haye.☺️ I went all bekaboo with the full version of Bekaboo played after eons. The unheard phone conversation looked really cute with Anant on the chattering side and Navya on the listening side all the while. Now this was much expected from a madly-in-love❀️ couple. Even the bed faced less torture than the high-jumps. Rolling on it was quite natural. I better zip my lips on the other expressions through the convo or the die-hard-romantic phangurls will hit the nail hard on my head. Back to the show poor guys finally had to sleepπŸ₯± with the cells stuck to their ears. Well I cudn't understand what Navya was searching for early that morning. But I guess it could be a saree, as Tanu pointed out.

Precap- Nothing much to say just await for loads of dirama.

Randomly random musing
-
Anant: Ab upar dekho aur aankhen kholo
Arre majnu did u already forget that u actually need to open ur eyes before u look upπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Jenny at last for the amazing write-up and the highly phangurly adda.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
@Ritch Waiting for your take babes πŸ€—
@ sona Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
@Mrids Eee lo, hum intezaar kariat hai aap ke liye πŸ€—
@Roomni Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Awesome Post::)..confused what navya was looking for at the end...πŸ˜•