The Vampire Diaries

Can somebody tell me why a Delay

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, This is my first ever post on TVD, and i never knew it existed until today, Well my equation with TVD is pretty much interesting,...Life was boring, internship year truly sucked and to top that we were running out of Movies. It was during one of those days, when i was browsing thru the net that i came across TVD and downloaded both season 1 and season 2 somewhere in May 2011, but waited till November till for god knows what to watch them. A part of me regrets that why was i so late, and yet another part curses me for watching it, because now its over and i  just cant get the whole thing, the story, the cast, the theme, anything and everything about the series out of my system. Yes i am a Newbie, you guys must have already been there, but whats really haunting me these days is the reason for delay in season 3 episode 10, which will air only on Jan 5th 2012.does anybofy know why the delay...???? I would really like to know so that i can keep my self calm, to be frank am totally a wreck now.

Thanks...Cheers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can somebody tell me why a Delay" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mandeep-

IF-Rockerz

-Mandeep-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Well most of us probably don't know but I am guessing that the actors/actresses can kind of have a break to just relax over thanksgiving and Christmas just to you know be with family and friends instead of going to shoots almost everyday, they kind of get a little break and so do the directors and producers as well. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amadora

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
This is due to the Christmas break/ vacations here in the US... It happens with all the shows.. so its not just TVD, its a custom over here that the shows go on a hiatus (break) during the holidays and during this period more development is done on the future episodes because the whole season is not shot altogether but its progressed seeing the interest of the viewers and how they develop likeness to a particular track.

Plus, there is going to be another 1 month hiatus in March or April I think... thats just how the working pattern is here when it comes to making shows!!.. thats another reason TVD is so remarkable because appropriate time and energy is spent in making every episode worth while so the quality isn't compromised at all and hits the fans like a storm!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 25 November 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.AHeartAmadora-nautankidollz-Kai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.