Pakistani Serials

EP's Concert on 20th Jan In Islamabad(page 12) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
thanx alot for the videos:)

lucky girl:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP's Concert on 20th Jan In Islamabad(page 12) (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
OMGG you're so luckyyy Unhappy

And aww he's rude..thats bad to know.. : /

BTW whats he saying in this video..?? Tongue

Edited by Aliza.. - 26 November 2011 at 6:14am

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Firstly Meepha, you love strings, than i love you. They're my mostt favourite live performers, and have such awesome songs and compositions.

Secondly, there was a Rahat concert in Toronto this summer and i never knew about it, seriously WTH?

Thirdly, I won't be surprised at the alcohol part, because in EP Salman Albert is always drinking, and Fawad is really close to him, both of them are always smoking, so influence much? It's a good thing u didn't hug him...

And why was he blowing up at the organiser? Dude, they're trying to protect you.. There's no point in swearing..

In-fact, why is EP always swearing? Even in there documentry teasers...

Anyway, i hope u had fun!
My opinions about celebs are always changing. I can't stand people like him, so might as well love him on screen, dislike him of screen, because he's still an amazing actor. <3

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Guys, i don't think he meant the boring part literally...

And wow, I never knew pakistani singers drink, interesting.

Atif + Bilal Khan + EP = Drinks and Rude.

Nice to know, because i actually liked them... Now, it won't really be the same..

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Firstly Meepha, you love strings, than i love you. They're my mostt favourite live performers, and have such awesome songs and compositions.
I know.You know all the other band and singers,there come phases...They get famous but soon reach their saturation pointLOL.However,With strings it never gets monotonous.Every song has a new tune,totally different lyrics,etc.& & i love you too:P

Secondly, there was a Rahat concert in Toronto this summer and i never knew about it, seriously WTH?
Lol,haan tha.to be exact 31st April ko thaWink

Thirdly, I won't be surprised at the alcohol part, because in EP Salman Albert is always drinking, and Fawad is really close to him, both of them are always smoking, so influence much? It's a good thing u didn't hug him...
Yes,Itna chum ni karwana mein neWink.. Exactly..

And why was he blowing up at the organiser? Dude, they're trying to protect you.. There's no point in swearing..
Beats the shit outta me.i dont knowConfused

In-fact, why is EP always swearing? Even in there documentry teasers...
cx apparently they r the yo-type band...You seeLOL

Anyway, i hope u had fun!
Yes,i did. Its the company that matters no matter how bad the concert wasWink. The sound system wasThumbs Down but hey..i got a free pass.i dont get to complain.i didnt pay 1200 for some loudy bandLOL[according to abu].Mein be apne abu ko EP ke gaaney sunaye.He was like 'He's a disgrace to music" i was like no abu,dont say thatLOL
My opinions about celebs are always changing. I can't stand people like him, so might as well love him on screen, dislike him of screen, because he's still an amazing actor. <3
i agree.He is good looking,he acts well-Thats why he's loved:P
nature+Personality jaisi bhi ho.Hum ne kon sa achaar daalna hai ya uske saath rehna haiWink
i am pretty sure that after Humsafar gets over,i will b over fawad for sometime and crush on adeel hussain in his new drama(directed by Khuda aur muhabbat wala directorBig smile)

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@ sab-curious-abt-Boring part

He was asking generally.
Not asal mein.
He was like 'Dont u find it boring?" as in he was curious to know what do u exactly like abt it?

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Guys, i don't think he meant the boring part literally...

And wow, I never knew pakistani singers drink, interesting.

Atif + Bilal Khan + EP = Drinks and Rude.

Nice to know, because i actually liked them... Now, it won't really be the same..

Shurrooo mein mujhe bhi yahi laga and i was like Shit man,how can they do this and that?
but then i was like who cares,gaana suno and move on

Hey,Strings nahi drink karta..AAL IS WELLTongue
Wait ill try lookin for a charsi billo ki picture

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Yup, true dat.
Like there songs and music, and it ends right there. The only thing that bothers me is that fans are so crazy about celebs, but celebs dont give two cents about fans.. I mean there the ones who made u who u are, show some respect.
I think Humsafar is what actually made me crush on Fawad more as well, so ill be taking a break when its over too..
Mora Piya ur talking about right? It looks good, i don't like amina sheikh though.
And lol, strings don't drink. Chalo, ek toh acha hai naa. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top