i havent even opened my books so ill watch it in one go baad mein
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -tehreem-

I just caught a glimpse of them I had to run somewhere πŸ˜†
When does it repeats πŸ˜•

it will repeat tomorrow @ 12 noon
Tehru aata rehta hai.
Abhi froebels aays tha. Ab roots ne aaj wala kiya!

Infact bmun mein i am
In host team tou concert night pe EP he bulvao gi IA:P

Then bus chill screne as beacon mera apna school hai:P
Originally posted by meepha

Tehru aata rehta hai.
Abhi froebels aays tha. Ab roots ne aaj wala kiya!

Infact bmun mein i am
In host team tou concert night pe EP he bulvao gi IA:P

Then bus chill screne as beacon mera apna school hai:P
Omgosh someone mentioned to me that roots was holding a concert but as I had no PR and anyone in roots so I dropped the whole idea of knowing who was coming
Wah meeps you have lots of contacts πŸ˜† I have nil thats why I am left behind πŸ˜† 
m feeling soo proud of ur social life meepha,,
luckyyy u:))
after seeing the pixx i think he looks more hhandsome as ashar,,,
andd what role he asked exctly about ?ashar?

U tell naa hws he in real,,his attitude n all?how he looks tc etc etc
Edited by ana_kash - 12 years ago
😲
Meepha, your so lucky! πŸ˜‘

I wanna cry now.,. πŸ˜­

Uff, i always wanna go to an EP concert, atleast just once.. Any Head banging? And damn, fawad sure knows girls are crazy after him πŸ˜†

Waise,
Was it you singing in the videos? πŸ˜†

Anyways, it looked like so much fun, i can't believe you guys get free tickets and passes to go to concerts, in canada nothing such happens. 

You gotta shake hands too..πŸ˜” Autograph mila? πŸ˜Š

Was he nice though? Rude, mean? πŸ˜•

and What's up with the jacket though, it's so ugly.. πŸ€’

And and, to add, looks like fawad cut his hair, they seem smaller...

i officially envy you now because of this...

P.S It's good not to hug celebs, some of them go over the top.. πŸ˜• Girl or guy, i would never hug them, shaking hands is fine. πŸ˜Š
hey meepha lucky you and which character he was talking about and what does he meant by i feel bore is he not enjoyin actin or his character ? plz reply 

and for people livin in karachi ep with bilal and qb all performing on 30th november 
Originally posted by dr_ash

hey meepha lucky you and which character he was talking about and what does he meant by i feel bore is he not enjoyin actin or his character ? plz reply 

and for people livin in karachi ep with bilal and qb all performing on 30th november 
hawww..lucky ppl of karachiii,,and QB u mean qurat ul ain baloch??
fawad and QB together...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Omgosh someone mentioned to me that roots was holding a concert but as I had no PR and anyone in roots so I dropped the whole idea of knowing who was coming
Tehrruuu!!tum bhi na bus!!! Butati tou sahi yaar:/+aggar permission problem hota tou bhi na hota cx outsider males werent allowed.Only female outsiders😳
Wah meeps you have lots of contacts πŸ˜† I have nil thats why I am left behind πŸ˜† 
Yaar shayed isliye ke u r in university na.O'level & Al'evels is all about socializingπŸ˜† and joining academies/Studyin in the last month and giving ur board exams... So the 4 years are kinda the best time of ur lives..Unfortunately mera last hai😲...So i am trying to make the best out of itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sana.B

😲
Meepha, your so lucky! πŸ˜‘
Thankyou😳 πŸ˜ƒ

I wanna cry now.,. πŸ˜­
Oh behen don't cry.Canada mein bhi tou Rahat & Atif aatey haiπŸ˜›

Uff, i always wanna go to an EP concert, atleast just once.. 
i dont think they are called abroad?or are they?i think it's just Fawad.They dont have alot of fan followin but not sure.
Any Head banging?
Yes,Fawad asked us thrice to do head banging so as i am an obedient girlπŸ˜† i did.infact i tried to make a video for u guys.He's head banging in the first few seconds.:) sorry coudnt get a better view of it cx i myself was head banging and making a video lol
 And damn, fawad sure knows girls are crazy after him πŸ˜†
YES!!!Yaar there were girls who didnt knew his songs,weren't fans of EP but came just for FAWADπŸ˜ƒ & they were screamin ASHER HUSSAIN WE LOVE YOU😳 And butt asked 'Do u find Fawad sexy?' The reponse was πŸ˜² a huge uproar...that woudnt stop.lol

Waise,
Was it you singing in the videos? πŸ˜†
yes,sorry abt thatπŸ˜‰

Anyways, it looked like so much fun, i can't believe you guys get free tickets and passes to go to concerts, in canada nothing such happens. 

Sana,which world do u live in???:P There was a Rahat's concert this summer somehwere in mississauga.My brothers went.They got free passesπŸ˜ƒ.. 
But i understand.I had to give freaking 40$ for atif's concert.OUCHπŸ˜›

You gotta shake hands too..πŸ˜” Autograph mila? πŸ˜Š
No,Autograph nahi liya mein ne.I had no paper,no pen.Plus the backstage was itna tiny and itney dhakey mil rahey the and stuff.It was a 5 to 7 seconds thing.2 seconds hand shake and he stood next to me,friend took the picture then i took hers and we were thrown out

Was he nice though? Rude, mean? πŸ˜•

ERMM-i wasnt happy.Like one of the organisers got pushed from the back,Fawad ko dukha lag gaya.HE was life "W*F.Can you stop pushing?" he was kinda rude because the organisers were trying to save him from the mad girls..lol.
i didnt like it
plus he smelled of alcoholπŸ˜•. [Therefore i didnt try to get cosy with him and stuff and maintained my distance]

and What's up with the jacket though, it's so ugly.. πŸ€’
i know...πŸ˜•the colour is potty-ishπŸ˜›
And and, to add, looks like fawad cut his hair, they seem smaller...
YEs,he had had a haircut

i officially envy you now because of this...

P.S It's good not to hug celebs, some of them go over the top.. πŸ˜• Girl or guy, i would never hug them, shaking hands is fine. πŸ˜Š
I know...Strings is the only band i can talk normally because Bilal's wife father[Who just passed away] is somehow related to my granny.Bilal even came to my house onceπŸ˜›.
String stands apart yaar.Unki  personality dono ki bohat aalaa hai.
Atif+Fawad= ki tarhah rudeness nahi thiπŸ˜‰

I never understand why girls throw themselves over guys??Get a control over ur hormones man..πŸ˜›