thakur was rude with lata

masiraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i can understand that he loves abha more than lata but he shoud not have tell her off as if she was crazy. lata like any daughter will be angry at kanika and moreover lata is mad because  kanika misbehave with him. he could have been more gentil but he just came telling her that abha was always right and that she was the one who thinking was wrong and raj just support that instead of supporting his wife what a dump husband.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam-lilly thumbnail
i agree with u,thakur sahib had already abandonned with parkash when he left home...so how could he say such things like "rishton ko tor kr aagey nhi barhna chahiey.."...i can't got it
and the most important point is "lata"...she is a divorcee,and she was forced to divorce her ex.husband by abha...and now she's leading a happy married life with raj(who has also sufferd a divorce...i think)...
SO HOW CAN THEY ALL TALK ABOUT CONNECTING THE RELATIONS????i can't get these differences...😕
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I dont think Thakur saab was rude with her, i think he is annoyed (as i am) at her behaviour towards Abha and blaming everything on her, Abha didn't force Prakesh to Marry that idiot, he married her himself.  Lata is right in the divorce but as an elder sister she shouldn't be so damn rude and nasty to Abha and should understand things from Abha's point of view.To me it seemed like Lata found a chance to prove Abha isn't always right like she is jelaous of  Abha and  is her enemy instead of her sister. I hate the fact everyone apart from few people are against Abha, even though she is trying to stop 2 familys from falling apart.