Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Awesome first week - problem solved

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Raavi's problem solved n in precap they showed Raavi Pinky patch up too...but they have to deal with new problem now.

I guess they will get a problem every week...ClapClapClap

This is what i wanted...Ginny Raashi and her friends dealed very nicely Abhishek...n forced him to say sorry to RaaviClapClapClapTongue

Pinky acted all stubborn n in Sweaty's words like a kidLOLLOLLOL

Poor Sweaty was all confused what was happening around her and what she did wrongLOLLOLLOL

Loving this show n the first week was rockingTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manurPiu.-Shwetasri-manjharomiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome first week - problem solved" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Yes it has done quite well in 1st week.. really liked today's Episode too..Embarrassed

Yes Pinky again acted as stubbron nd like a kid nd Sweety G also said it dat u r behaving like a Kid..LOL

Felt bad 4 my Sweety G wen Pinky was accusing her.. bt Meri Sweety G ka dil boht bada hai nd bari behn honay k natey apnay choti behn ko aaram say maaf kr dia or uski baatoon ka mind bhi nahi kia..Tongue

Love u Sweety G..HugLOLHug

Nd really glad dat Raavi problem is also solved nd abhishek apologized to her.. da kids nd all da actors simply rock dis show Specially My Sweety G..Day DreamingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manurromiosugar1-Nightingale-Zari_Khan

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
i am loving this show more and more nowClap...thank god ravi's prb solved ..those kids have done grt job...but ab miss rockstar k prb ko deal krna padegaWink...waiting for next week...sweety g is really adorable mom..but pinky g kab thori badi hogi??LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

i am loving this show more and more nowClap...thank god ravi's prb solved ..those kids have done grt job...but ab miss rockstar k prb ko deal krna padegaWink...waiting for next week...sweety g is really adorable mom..but pinky g kab thori badi hogi??LOL
Exactly..TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajZari_Khan

Unconventional

IF-Sizzlerz

Unconventional

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Yup d 1st week was amazing...Clap
Each n everything was shown very nicely...
Everyone was very gud sp my sweety darling...
though at times i hated d way pinky was behaving bt it's ok bcoz rupali was very gud as pinky...and at d end all's well now...
so Thumbs Up 4 d 1st week...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajSamraat_92Zari_Khan

-Shwetasri-

Goldie

-Shwetasri-

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yes, even I loved this week . . . . . it was really awesome and amazing.
Kudos to the writers, the cast and the crew . . . . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.