Dekha Ek Khwaab

Hunt begins for Monya - Monya meets Udayveer (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri01

Me too I like the meeting and the way Monya defend herself but not the way UV grabs her.  His behaviour is so rude. 

Regarding Akash-Monya love story I think it is a bit fast on purpose as they will be separated in future and guess during the separation they will miss each other and Monya will make the difference between Akash and UV
i dont want Muniya akash confessions any soonWinkTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hunt begins for Monya - Monya meets Udayveer (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ILovePushan

Groupbie

ILovePushan

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Both Munya and Uday were sad that day.

Both were troubled by their father and for the same reason...''Existence''! Munya's so called Dad is shifting her from one place to another without even thinking about her life or her happiness.Like she is a ''Kath putli''. Whom he gives good food,good bed etc.But treats her like a doll.

Uday's condition wasn't any worse than Munya.Although he is a Prince. But at first everyone forces him to wait for a fiance who was lost 16 years ago.With absolutely no guarantee that the gal will ever come back. But the next moment when a situation is made ...the same ppl is forcing him to marry a spoiled Princess like JaiNandini.

I felt bad for the both.In this condition felt that...they could be friends.But the opposite happened.Uday is a Prince.He acted as his position is.But Yah!Munya seems like a very head strong gal.Who gets angry easily .and without thinking about the situation jumps for a fight. But yes ,he should tell her ''Sorrry''.About Munya ...this is not the first time we saw her jumping for fight.

Hmmm...I think both are spoiled .Uday by wealth and Munya by over pampering Dad(now Akash...OMG...how much butter this guy is using to get a gal.LOL)...So now lets see how the ice melts.

But they got two thing in common...both got attitude and both comes to the sea when they are sad.Little odd for a Prince but OK for Munya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hridistorybooksgd-Wanderer--Nightingale-

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
NAZ!!!!Hug

I am in LOVE with sony and this new show!!! so refreshing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.