Male lead of DEK-Discuss Here (SA Pg 66+Ishita Pg 77) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

UdayVeer will eventually be the lead! on public demand! πŸ˜ƒ

akash is a sweet man but somehow I don't like him with moniya..
and I dont care who the lead is.. but we all demand manveer together❀️
Originally posted by shaf13

hahahah yes on public demand anything is possible πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after all shows are for us the audience 🀣

yes yes!! after all shows are for public..and yu see mass mass number of folowers are coming to this show to see udayveer and maanyata track! 😳 😳 
for trps they need to sho udayveer and maanyata..and they will..coz for them trps mattersπŸ˜›

yes yes!! after all shows are for public..and yu see mass mass number of folowers are coming to this show to see udayveer and maanyata track! 😳 😳 
for trps they need to sho udayveer and maanyata..and they will..coz for them trps mattersπŸ˜›

yes minz they have to go with ManVeer they dont have any other way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL

ManVeer rock πŸ˜‰

yes trp k liye kuc b karega han nahi tou πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes minz they have to go with ManVeer they dont have any other way 🀣

ManVeer rock πŸ˜‰

yes trp k liye kuc b karega han nahi tou πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haa nahi to πŸ˜‰   im sure someone frm the royal family is gonna imitate her haa nahi to..hopefully uday'll tease her 🀣  phir uday to gaya...maanyata use chodega nahiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

haa nahi to πŸ˜‰   im sure someone frm the royal family is gonna imitate her haa nahi to..hopefully uday'll tease her 🀣  phir uday to gaya...maanyata use chodega nahiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i m soo excited for this track πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL

day by day my excitement is increasing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m soo excited for this track πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

day by day my excitement is increasing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes same here too..and guess wat day by day new new people are joining in...everyone rushing in seeing our maanyata and veer chemistry... πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳

btwn joined yur fb page..hadn't loggd into tat place till yu mentioned 😳

yes same here too..and guess wat day by day new new people are joining in...everyone rushing in seeing our maanyata and veer chemistry... πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳

btwn joined yur fb page..hadn't loggd into tat place till yu mentioned 😳

yes day by day i m seeing many new ones are joining dis forum just for our ManVeer πŸ˜‰

han nahi tu unki chemistry hai itni superb sb arhy hain dosre forum se b yahin arhy hyn πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unse duur kon reh skta hai

yup i saw that u joined my fb page thnx minz πŸ€—

yes day by day i m seeing many new ones are joining dis forum just for our ManVeer πŸ˜‰

han nahi tu unki chemistry hai itni superb sb arhy hain dosre forum se b yahin arhy hyn πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unse duur kon reh skta hai

yup i saw that u joined my fb page thnx minz πŸ€—

yes yes...and today at collg i told my friends about this serial..just gave them d outline..they are all interested... πŸ˜›  
we'll get more and more people..after all who can resist our lead pair's chemistry? πŸ˜‰ sizzling hot couple uday and maanyata πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—
proud proud to be a MaanVeerian πŸ₯³
Everyone is jumping too far ahead. No one has said a word about what will happen to Akash. He appears to be nice honest guy in love with Mona too. So will he be killed or something? How are they going to make Uday - Mona jodi work out?