Kkusum

sohan is alive - Page 2

Nisha82 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: stpra

I believe u. No one in Kusum dies.  Whoever dies, definitely come back from dead.

so true stpra...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jabar786 thumbnail
What nonsense sohan is dead
Chandni_Jaan thumbnail
OMG OMG please dont let Sohan be dead and actually alive to take revenge against Trishual. OMG id be so happy.
sukh thumbnail

TiN24
Senior Member wrote;

Another reason I think that Sohan is really alive is because of Vidhi. I mean, they brought her character into the picture because of Sohan right? Well, if sohan is out of the picture, then what happens to vidhi? Where is she gonna go now? (Unless Trishul decides to marry her....hehehehehehe...that would be funny)😆 And then Sohan comes back alive and is like "what the hell Vidhi, I left for a couple of months and you married Trishul......the guy that tried to kill me?"😡

hey there it was so damm good.. i can,t stop myself from laughing.......... u r too good.

👏😆

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wah! wah! wah! kya kabar sunayi hai tumne? bohat acha hai! thanks so much! im sooo glad hes not dead! "feaaw" thanks soo much
lotus1 thumbnail
 sohan is dead, they showed his face
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im tired of this game ekta has all in her serials. dead and then comes back alive which never happens in real life. but i will be the happiest person if sohan comes back to take Badla. and i can tell for sure if he comes back he will be in 100% form.
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TiN24

Although.......if it is true than this is the best news yet. BUT..........it can be true and it can be false.........after all.........it is indeed an Ekta serial...😕

But, what I find funny is that when Mahi died, she was burned in fire and no one really saw her face. Now, when Sohan dies, again we have fire and they really didn't see his face.............so what exactly does this mean. Has ekta come her senses and decided to change the story last minute and NOT kill off Sohan? And by not killing mahi off and bringing her back putting a new twist in the story? I mean, does Ekta really have that much sense??? Hard question eh?

Anywho, this is what I think (me and my wacky ideas again). I think that Sohan really didn't die and is alive. If Sohan is really dead........then how is the kapoor family supposed to find out about Trishul' s real face? Since Sohan is or was the only one who knew about his true plans, then it would be interesting to see Trishul and Sohan goes face-to-face with one another. If Sohan dies......then how the hell are they supposed to find out that Trishul is really a bad guy?

Another thing is that people (some) wrote about Trishul killing Sohan because he liked Vidhi as well and that's why he wanted to kill Sohan....but that turned out to be false right? I would not be surprised if Sohan ends up really being alive. This way, his character develop's more on the show and he will have a major role to play.

Another reason I think that Sohan is really alive is because of Vidhi. I mean, they brought her character into the picture because of Sohan right? Well, if sohan is out of the picture, then what happens to vidhi? Where is she gonna go now? (Unless Trishul decides to marry her....hehehehehehe...that would be funny)😆 And then Sohan comes back alive and is like "what the hell Vidhi, I left for a couple of months and you married Trishul......the guy that tried to kill me?"😡

Anywayz, seriously now, I think Sohan is alive. I think our complaints and plead's with Ekta to keep him on the show finally registerd in her head and she decided that her show is only gonn be watched by people if Ejaz is on the show. I hope the promo is true and I hope I am right..........but I'm not getting my hopes up...........with ekta in picture.......there's no guarantee's!

yeahh true dat, i've been finkin' dat 2 .. if Sohan waz gonna die ne-way then dere waz no point in bringin' Vidhi into da pic .. but lez c wot happenz

i realli hope he iz alive

but ummmzz .. they did show hiz face .. ALL DA WAY ..

XxRafiahxX thumbnail

*** great news!hey u best not be lying!its gonna be WICKED!👏

*** Edited by moderator for content *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
jingle thumbnail
any thing and every thing is possible in ekta's serials