CGM WU: 25th Nov. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 19th Nov. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 25th Nov. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

After falling into tunnel , cgm remembers wat acharya taught him abt when u stuck into a problem how to get out of that that , he applies that n dig the soil n find water from there n soon came out of it , into the same room , at the same tome the soldiers get into the room n saw water all where n tries to find him out but he was hidden at a safe place so thy couldn't able to catch him, a soldier saw rope coming from princess's room n thy interpret that he might be came from thr n might be present thr only n thy immidiately reaches there.

As the soldiers reaches thr thy find dhurdhara lying uncouncious , thy make her councious n she only says that thr was a thief, thy goes to search him immidiately n informs the princess abt her maid.

CGM came out of the room n with ahiria kill all the soldiers , cgm told him that the gold was not thr thy hv interpreted acharya's message wrong , the gold is with bhadrasaal.

In the jungle sukhda reaches bhadrasaal n told him abt acharya's plan n also gets to noe abt his lan , bhadrasaal likes it that he got a equal competitor.

Mihika reaches to dhurdhara , she was doing drama of being ill , mihika orders the soldiers to leave n told her that thr was chaos all around in the palace due to that theif , dhurdhara decides to ran out from the palace by taking advantage of this situation, on the other side cgm n ahiria encounter with the soldiers but thy hide themselves , ahiria ask him to leave but he dnt get agree so ahiria make him uncouncious.

Dhurdhara n mihika hide themselves in the cart n the tribals take the same cart n put uncouncious cgm in the cart, on the other side ahiria alone goes to fight with soldiers n thy all leave towards jungle.

In the cart cgm fall on dhurdhara's lap n she play with his hair, in the jungle sugda reaches n stops the cart n sends all the tribals to sumwhere n take the cart into more deeper jungle n leave the incouncious cgm there alone.

On the other side acharya got the feeling that cgm is in danger n while asking by bhadrabbhat that hoow cum he always get to knew of it n he told that its thr connection , they r so attahed to each other that always seems to be incomplete without eeach other.

In the jungle , dhurdhara make him councios n he was shocked to see her there n then remembers wat happen with him n she told that she has brought him to this place , he thanked him n abt to leave but she starts her drama of being a weak n alone girl n cgm fall in her trap n she toes his one hand with hers.

On the other side acharya got the feeling that cgm's weak heart will fall him in trouble n now its his exam on the other side sukhda gets to know that bhadrasaal has protected the gold with snakes in the box.

In the morning , cgm was continuesly trying to break the chains n thy heard sum sounds mihika hide herself n dhurdhara was behind cgm to attack as shanky in disguise of a tribal reaches he got a kick from durdhara n she gets to know that thy r a gang , she got very excited but cgm make them incouncious.

Guyz there's a request plz do comment after reading the update n do press LIKE.

Hit The Chaskameter .

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for update loved itπŸ˜‰
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update kushi!

loved today's episode!

Swetha
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update bharti

i had not been able to  see the episode properly

so who was hit by durdhara in end shashank or sukhda

i didnt see properly so didnt understand

Amor. thumbnail
sugda got a gud kick by dhara n he fell πŸ€£
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks khushi for the UD
The epi was good & intresting as well.
Thought the CV have to say this serial is a totally fictional story with historical esences, isn it?πŸ˜†
BTW loved the epi .

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh it was sugda only coz i was thinking how can shashank be dressed up as akhnavi and i thought i read shashank above

this durdhara is some gutsy gal

nice kick but

i didnt see so i guess hv to see episode again to  understand how cgm escaped from tunnel

shashank wasnt seen in yday episode isnt it

and btw did u find out who is the actor playing shashank
Amor. thumbnail
no yaar hvnt got enough time but will find out soon 
ya that kick was must watch  poor sugda n ashish ne pics daali bhadrsaal n cgm ki fight hogi water me maza aayega
chatterbox thumbnail
oh i m tubelight

i saw water pics and i cudnt make out who is cgm fighting with..

so it seems whats his name

ya ahiriya he is alone in castle now looks like he wud be killed

whatever dont want shashank killed either

he just came in and he has to stay till very end

waitin to see digvijay and ambik again
Amor. thumbnail
no ahiria was also thr in those pics yaar maza ayega over all hope aaj hi aayega ye epi