Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rishi87

wonderful update loved ur side comment
when thulasi was standing and feeling for sudha's word i want to tell her pls go to banglore quickly if not psyco and GW will plan some thing new in this small time and try to seperate. 

ya I too feel the same.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysacornnRuby-86Rishi87Jan50ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 25-Nov-2011 (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
The psychology of TA

Why TA behaves in a certain way? How much consistent is his character? One way we can understand about him.

Deep within his subconscious, he hates both his parents. His dad because he left when he was very young. His mom because she was a gutter mother. And that is something he is too scared to express but releives those feelings in his own way. That way is doing Thiruttu kalyanam for young love couples encouraging them to rebel their parents without realizing the consequences of his action and with a firm belief that parents are not for the good of the children. Again 'Like attracts like' and so he is attracted to a gilr who herself didn't get the love of parents. But he wouldn't be attracted to Charu, who has full love of the parents despite being an orphan. Stil he will earn for parental love and is pulling Thulasi for that in many ways. He has yelled at her many times, rebelled at her and done many things. He yelled at her during Laav's wedding. at Deepa, caught problems with MM. He yelled at her when he worked in maligaikadai, yelled at her for talking something to Mohan etc. This attack is call for help by a child to mom. Puvi on the other hand has accepted solace from his wife and surrendered to her and so their marriage became settled.

Is the director therefore consistent in characterizing everyone atleast the lead couple?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfansupreeJan50shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

The psychology of TA

Why TA behaves in a certain way? How much consistent is his character? One way we can understand about him.

Deep within his subconscious, he hates both his parents. His dad because he left when he was very young. His mom because she was a gutter mother. And that is something he is too scared to express but releives those feelings in his own way.

When this happened?, i thought his father passed away and it was mentioned few times by GW. Did i miss any episodes?
Confused

Edited by Ruby-86 - 26 November 2011 at 7:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Ruby, When I said left I meant only that his dad has died when TA was young. The point I meant is only that TA didn't get father's love and was left to live with a gutter woman. His mom is not a loving person who now seeks love in a romantic partner.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Originally posted by Rishi87

wonderful update loved ur side comment
when thulasi was standing and feeling for sudha's word i want to tell her pls go to banglore quickly if not psyco and GW will plan some thing new in this small time and try to seperate. 

ya I too feel the same.

Rite, those few mts are enough for the devils...T need not have come to talk to Sudha to get a banged door on face in return Angry in the mean time, wish GW hasnt spoken anything to TA to change his mind...Promo would clarify things...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnTTfankarthi173Shemmo

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ...
tamil talking for thulasi was nice and all three devils had a nice nose cut...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfankarthi173Shemmo

acornn

acornn

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Take 2: TA, the Conundrum:

Off late TA has been behaving like a male gutter, Mr. Hyde[considering his lineage and the GW DNA, not a surprise]  rather than the regular Monsieur TA aka Dr Jekyll. The transformation of TA is quiet puzzling and his behavior is irrationally dramatic. Has TA changed under the influence of "psycho potion" [re: a victim of situation and manipulation - well-choreographed and orchestrated web of deceit] force fed to him by psycho and mesdames.

For a guy who was Thulz's ulimate in-corrigible fan-boy and an ardent supporter & champion of T education, now asking her to quit her studies half-way, is quiet puzzling. What is the reason for TA's Ying-Yang behavior?

Plausible reason: TA might have met GP/ Doc & Joe to get full picture about psycho. Doc had warned GP, [when GP showed piece of paper to Doc in which psycho had struck Thulz's name] about psycho's inner fiend.  With Psycho back in town and with her psychoses peaking, just to protect Thulz from getting harmed in any-way, TA might be acting create an aura that he mad @ Thulz to the extent of putting full stop to her educational aspiration and asking to move with him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50shubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acornn

Take 2: TA, the Conundrum:

Off late TA has been behaving like a male gutter, Mr. Hyde[considering his lineage and the GW DNA, not a surprise]  rather than the regular Monsieur TA aka Dr Jekyll. The transformation of TA is quiet puzzling and his behavior is irrationally dramatic. Has TA changed under the influence of "psycho potion" [re: a victim of situation and manipulation - well-choreographed and orchestrated web of deceit] force fed to him by psycho and mesdames.

For a guy who was Thulz's ulimate in-corrigible fan-boy and an ardent supporter & champion of T education, now asking her to quit her studies half-way, is quiet puzzling. What is the reason for TA's Ying-Yang behavior?

Plausible reason: TA might have met GP/ Doc & Joe to get full picture about psycho. Doc had warned GP, [when GP showed piece of paper to Doc in which psycho had struck Thulz's name] about psycho's inner fiend.  With Psycho back in town and with her psychoses peaking, just to protect Thulz from getting harmed in any-way, TA might be acting create an aura that he mad @ Thulz to the extent of putting full stop to her educational aspiration and asking to move with him.

I dont know why..his way of tauting Thulz is just similar to what Padma used to do...the way he keeps on talking about education and her behaviour that she might treat him as slave seems to be more the way like Padma than GW...Padma always cornered thulz the same way TA is doing right now...So thats the first thing I am surprised at...he is wantedly using the her education time and again and that seems that he is wantedly forcing himself to provoke her ...Confused

Will influence of the trio make him behave so rude to her is the next thing like u said...he can be angry at her for the same reason for talking to Psycho over the phone but for the same he going to the extent of making her stop her studies is too dramatic like u said. He wants T to decide on something and tauting with her education. He is using her interest towards education thinking she might get mad at him and I really dont know what he is expecting from T. Does he want her to move away from him for sometime to MM's house...if so he is deftly acting, he might have talked to GP and like u said GP warning about C's grudge on T and hence forcing her to keep her away from the scene till Psycho is done but since T is not ready for this I guess he will keep on taunting her and I wont be surprised if he starts tauting about her runaway mom thru someone(I dont want him to use that even if its meant for acting) and he not going in for a defence and T might behave in a way he expected...ROFL i ended up thinking overtime...LOL..Joseph might not have known about KP/Charu proposal so the letter factor is not thru him...but i doubt it might be from Psycho herself though not sure.Confused...

If T moves away from him psycho/GW/SQ might come out in open and start with TA/C proposal and there it ends...i m over postive though with Confused...If he is not acting IDK how T will trust him later when he comes to know about the trio..Confused..
One more thing is he seems to praise GW and Lav too much off late which is another doubtful thing...when he can excuse what his mom.lav did what T did was just a phone call and it is ofcourse very personal btw few...so i dont know how he can be so mad going upto stopping her education...Prob next plan of psycho will be making KP stop the wedding quoting this as reason..lets seeConfused

Edited by shubba - 26 November 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanvjayamPearl.sneha_vijayShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top