Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

So Thulasi going to Bangalore forgoing her studies. It is true she could still stop. But she has choice only between fire and frying pan at this time. In Madras, the whole home is hostile to her indicated by how Sudha behaved with her. In Bangalore, she needs to only deal with TA who deep within, still loves her though at present shows to be somewhat hostile.  She may think that way.

But Charu's brain will also be active and she will try some way to stop T from going to Bangalore.

Charu can tell TA, this way, 'That moment I said something to you as I was really hurt in my heart for the way T talked to me. I thought both of you being together would have been good for both of you and T won't have unnecessary doubts. But I have to see that both of you are happy. Thulasi believes studies are important for her and so you have to give importance to her wish. I also don't want to hurt Thulasi. Therefore let Thulasi be in Chennai. My regards to her also.'

And then TA will tell Thulasi, 'See how much Charu is good at heart. She never wants to hurt you, though you hurt her.' and he will tell her not to come to Bangalore as he is keen to be in the good books of Charu.

This is just a possibility.

Wish you all a nice weekend,

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3AlishaGalThendralfankuttyponnuacornnGayashriJan50vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 25-Nov-2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
@ Maha2us

Your idea about Charu calling Tamil in the last minute is great too...who knows, it can happen...

I highly doubt that Tamil is acting towards Tulasi.  He gives a lot of importance to friendship and he thinks Charu is his friend and helper.  Plus if Tamil was acting he could have at least told Tulasi why he is doing all this instead of hurting his wife just for Charu.

The promo should give us more clues hopefully...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalsobeysacornnGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Good update lakshyam

after a long time weekend suspense, whether the pair would go to bangalore or not Confused

@maha there are great possibilities, that C might call TA in the mean time and say any nonsense, but it would be more foolish on part of TA to perferctly dance to C's tune...the morning she would ask TA to take his wife along, then in the same evening she will ask him not to take her...even our dumb headed TA  will understand her intentions if she says so..Angry

IF TA is already acting, or due to some other reason if he cant take T along, i have a feeling, T MIGHT BE ASKED TO STAY WITH TPS...she is the only person he would ask help for the time, if it is all set up and acting, he may feel  T will be safer with TPS ...this may help tps to start her games agnst B...it is a wild guess though Day Dreaming

waiting for the promoWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3AlishaGalThendralfanacornnTTfanshubbaShemmokarthi173

kirunain

Groupbie

kirunain

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
i think gw and charu had planned to create some prb by not letting tamil to take tulasi with her and to put the blame on tulasi. i think so...
        but i want tulasi to travel with tamil..and it would be so nice if t&t in bangalore and we viewers can expect so romance there.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalThendralfanTTfanshubbaShemmokarthi173

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thanks lakshmi akka for ur update and side comments.

Omg.these three useless creatures are planning overtime to separate thulsi from tamil.but net result zero only.

I cant guess anything about their bangalore trip.50-50 chance.may be promo will give some hint.

waiting for sunday promo.

Edited by karthi173 - 26 November 2011 at 3:04am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysmala_15Ruby-86ThendralfanacornnGayashrivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I don't think TA is acting. TA's acting serves no purpose. what becomes important here is how Thulasi handles the situation and that could be the focus of what is going to happen. The evil trio is playing with the mind of TA and so he behaves in a way to Thulasi. But what could they do with Thulasi's mind? They have no control over how T is going to behave. For all the harshness with which TA behaves with T, if she is patient and understanding, Charu and her clan will fail and that is what is happening. They all expect, T will quarrel with TA. But that is not happening and T will become more mature. And now what they show is T will only like to Bangalore as how Sudha behaved is a hint.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysRuby-86ThendralfanacornnJan50vjayamshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
 Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

Charu's psychotic behaviour is becoming worse Unhappy as days go by  and I can't understand as to why GP is keeping quiet Confused knowing about the ghost's abnormality and the obsession which she has for TA DeadDead.

Both GW and Lavanya are very selfish Unhappy because eventhough they noticed the abnormal behaviour of Charu , Ermm they still wants her to get married to TA Unhappy which is very bad Unhappy and it is clear that they doesn't care about TA's life but wants to lead a luxurious life Broken Heart. I don't know as to when TA is going to understand about the true colours of the three devils Confused.

It is a pity to see TA listening to the devils words Unhappy who are ready to spoil his life D'ohbut is not ready to listen to his wife's words which is very cheap on his part Unhappy.

It was nice to see TPS and Prabha after a long time Smile but felt sad when TPS told him as to how she suffered and is suffering till now because of Laxman's shameful act in the past Unhappy.

Finally T&T have started for Bangalore Smile and now we need to see whether T will accompany her husband as decided by them  Confused because the three devils are planning vigorously to avoid T from going to Bangalore with TA Stern Smile and it was rude on the part of Sudha as she yelled at T when she came to bid farewell AngryEvil Smile.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriacornnThendralfanRuby-86vjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Rishi87

Goldie

Rishi87

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
wonderful update loved ur side comment
when thulasi was standing and feeling for sudha's word i want to tell her pls go to banglore quickly if not psyco and GW will plan some thing new in this small time and try to seperate. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnRuby-86TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top