Posted: 19 years ago

Purab comes and wishes Billu & Bebe. Purab then notices that how sad billu is looking. He asks worriedly if some thing is wrong. Billu says that's how a father looks when his daughter is the marriageable age. Purab quickly understand. He asks Billu if he asked Jassi again. Bebe says yes. Purab tell them in a frustrated manner that he didn't want them to raise the subject again with Jassi. And that why did they ask even after he told them not too. Bebe tries to say that Jassi started the subject herself but Purab tell that they should have stopped talking with her. Purab looks really upset. Jassi then comes. She tells him that she raised the subject her self. She was about to add some thing when Purab stops her and tell that he doesn't want to know. That he knows what Jassi feels. She asks him that how can he be sure of what she wants and that she wants to talk about the subject. Purab again protest and say that he doesn't want to discuss it. Jassi then say " But I want to tell you …" Purab again cuts in and say that he knows what she is about to say. Jassi indifferent to what he says & continues " I have agreed to marry you." Purab says " I knew that …..". He stops and then think over what she says. He can't believe his ears. His face shows that he is wild with joy. And bebe hugs Purab as well as Jassi. Everybody looks happy so does Jassi.

Malika is at home looking very tired. Armaan comes and asks her what's the matter. Malika says that she is tired and would love a massage. Armaan goes behind her and say " You mean you need Armaan" Malika just smiles. Then she starts complaining about the press. Armaan says that she handled the press very professionally. He suddenly thanks her for complimenting Jassi for the press. Suddenly Malika eyes fill with anger she tell Armaan clearly that what ever she did was for Armaan and gulmohur. That her opinion about Jassi hasn't still changed and will never changed. That Jassi will always remain a two faced girl to Malika. When she leaves Armaan says to himself " I want you to remain like that so that things will be difficult for Jassi".

Meanwhile Billu asks both Purab if he will be able to drop Jassi back. Purab tells him not to worry that he will definitely drop Jassi. Both of them leave. Billu looks angry and say they should n't be going out like that.Amrit asks him that should they be goin with the baarat. Billu replies no but say that they should at least go with the girl's father. Amrit tells him to cool it. That what is his problem . She also reminds him that Jassi and Purab has gone out many times. Billu points out they this is the first time they are going out like that. Billu then remembers the day when he had gone out with Amrit for the first time after they had gotten engaged. Amrit remembers how a bua and some cousin or something had went with both of them. Billu then say how that cousin or whatever was constantly coming in the way that they didn't even get say a word to each other. Amrit then say that's why they shouldn't go with the couple. Billu then say that what a thrashing he had given to they guy who had went with them on that night. Then Billu suddenly adds with a laugh "that knowing Jassi and Purab they would even talk about business even after their marriage." The scene changes to Purab and Jassi in a restaurant with a romantic and quiet background. They are discussing about partners and how if they join it will be good if they joined. And then suddenly I suppose it comes to their notice that so much have changed between them and here they are talking about business. Both of them starts laughing. Jassi says " First you were my friend then you become a my business rival and now …" Purab adds " And now things have to come to a very different point. But that doesn't mean that we can't remain friends.". Jassi replies " You know Bebe always say that good friends makes good life partners" At this point Purab looks a bit serious. He asks " I am going to ask you a question now and you will frankly answer it like a friend". He then takes a deep breath and asks "Are you getting married to me because of the pressure your family put on you". Jassi grins and asks " One minute you say you are my friend next minute you act as if you don't know me. Do you think I will marry anybody under pressure". Purab sincerely says " But I do know that you do anything for the people you love. So are doing this under pressure." Jassi smiles and say " No Purab I am not doing this under pressure. Marriage to me was always an accident which I felt would never happen to me. In fact I would n't have imagined of getting married in the next ten years". Purab asks her " But now ???". Jassi says " But then again you were n't there in my next ten year plans. So when you came along everything changed. And then when the marriage thing came along I got confused and sacred. But now I know what I am doing." Purab seems satisfied with her answer. Then Jassi starts looking sad and then say " Purab what if you found out that maybe in my past moments , days I had love somebody else…" Purab cuts in and just but his hand in front of her mouth. Jassi stops. He also says with sad eyes( I guess because he felt how sad she is) that "your past is your past and it has nothing to do with our future." Jassi eyes fills with tears. She tells him sincerely straight in the eyes that she will never forget this day.

The next day Armaan is playing chess as well is humming a tune. Raj walks in. He takes it as a sign that his marriage date has been fixed. Armaan says no way and that he is not getting married till Jassi is the CEO. Raj asks him how will he bring Malika to his side. Armaan says that he will. Meanwhile Jassi is planning the contract with the Aaj Talk. Jassi gives everybody assignment. Verru is responsible for the timetable which Gulmohur would have to follow religiously at all cost. Ruby mom will handle the production. And Nazreen the quality. When she finds out that she handling the quality she jokes that they will have to remove Armaan and Malika to do the job. When Jassi ask if everybody has understood Veeru says "Yes boss". Jassi is surprised. Ruby mom explains that the words help them to be more efficient in there work. Then Jassi asks them to meet her in the conference room during break or something.

Amrit is busy preparing a dress while Amrit bring some baasin ( some kind of yellow thing which you apply on the skin) She wants to try it out on Amrit before trying it out on the bride. Amrit refuses saying that she is the bride's mother. Bebe then complains that how in her time when a girl use to get married they were trapped in their house. Amrit says that Jassi is not the kind of girl who would remain in the house that even if she doesn't go to Gulmohur one day her food won't be digested. Amrit becomes a bit sad. Bebe points out that any way they don't get to see Jassi as she is always in Gulmohur. She also says that when Jassi's wedding date gets fixed she will make her stay in the house for a month no matter what. Bebe adds " Mein nahin chati kai Jassi ko buraa nazaar lage". Amrit points out that chances of that are just nil because Jassi is so sweet to everybody that even strangers joins in her happiness. At this sentence Nandu comes and say that Amrit is not aware of the monsters that are outside the world. Bebe asks him what's the matter. Nandu starts complaining that how he had told the Sweet ( methai) shop keeper that Jassi is getting married so on that occasion to give him free methai. But the shopkeeper instead took the money and also ate two methai ( sweet) from the box which Nandu bought. He tell bebe that after Jassi gets married he will give the orders to somebody else. Jassi's family are not the only one thinking about the wedding day. Malika comes and announced to Armaan that she wants to get married next week. When Armaan refuses by saying that there is lot of problem in Gulmohur Malika starts complaing how they can't wait for things to get better for them as it will always happen. At this point Armaan agrees and then calls the Marriage registration office. Malika asks him that why is he doing that. Armaan points out that one cannot just get ready for a marriage in one week. So Malika will have to get married in the court. There is no way that Malika would have a simple marriage so she gives Armaan some more time.

The scene changes. Jassi is smiling big time. She is in the conference room and has hidden herself near the speech box thingy ( don't know what it is called). She is testing the mike. When she adjust it the mike goes bonkers give a squealing kind of noise which Armaan hears. He wonders who is fooling around with the mike. He goes inside the conference room. On hearing his footsteps Jassi thinks it's the gang. She starts by saying " I wanted to tell you guys some thing very important. Its some thing so important that I wouldn't tell you face to face that I am going to get married." Armaan is stunned. Just then the gang comes in. Jassi is not surprised to hear silence so she says " Well I can't believe it myself that I am getting married". The gang are overjoyed to hear the good news. They asks her that where she is. Jassi says that she will tell them. The gang trails her voice and come behind her. They congratulate her. Jassi turn around to see them standing around her. Everybody hugs her. Bindiya asks her who is she getting married to. Jassi smiles with mischief and says " You guess". Every body says in a union "PURAB". Jassi beams with joy. Armaan loses his balance and look shocked, a bit taken aback, a teeny bit sad and a bit jealous as well.( All I can say is that Purab didn't even tell his own brother that he is getting married.)

Thanks deadly GOD BLESS YOU

sarah

Oh I forget. Purab holds her hand lightly( in a supporting manner) when Jassi tell him that she will never forgot this day.
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.... indeed an episode to look forward to..... Thanks Deadly....
Deadly god bless you for giving our daily dosage of "Jassi Update".  You don't know how many of us are addicted to this mon-thursday jassi dosage.
No need of thanks guys. I like what I do.
thnax deadly, you made my day

Poor Rohan, he is the one who first started the talk about Jassi and Purab will be last one to know. ...,Just kidding

Thanks for great update

thanks deadly. finally things atre moving ahead ion jassi jaissi.