Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi.vs.Murderer (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

snehalovegurti

IF-Dazzler

snehalovegurti

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
  Winkloved it 
oommmggg he kissed her infrnt of all n lips  Wink 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi.vs.Murderer (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
LoL, every time you amaze me with your
weird and funnt fantasies, why don't I ever
have such? I mean this was hilarious, CWG:
Creepy Waiter Guy?!  And that stupid thing
called Viraat's Heart?! I love yaar work! 

misaki

misaki

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
well lemme tell u besharam is totally in!!!!!!!
loved it!..
but the SB-"hw can tr be BLOOD on my carpet!!!..ROFLLOL
the best part ws obviously...Virat KISSIN manvi in front of evryone...awww...2 good!!!

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I love loved loved it! Whenever I read the words 'a bit besharam' in your stories I always laugh, and can I just say that we virman fans love it, we want more virman and their 'besharam content', haha..anyways, I loved the beginning, '(no Manvi, you must not let your eyes wander there) unbuttoned to allow distant gazers a peek into a perfectly bronzed chest. Cough cough. No do not focus on Virat's abs. Focus on…that creepy waiter guy…Yum, imagining Virat's abs, and the heavenly vision of it is making me drool…*goes back into reality*, err I mean…*coughcough* .  Hehe, I doubt the sight of the creepy waiter guy/murderer/goon is better than the sight of Virat's abs…Okay and Swamini bua is worried bout blood on the carpet, even though she didn't actually say it, she was how you say 'eyeing the carpet in distaste'. And lastly, this is where the fangirl squeal comes ( I don't usually do this, but…) (Tries to:) *Squeals and jumps around in joy but can't because people will think I is crazy…* He kissed her, awww! Last line was awesome. Loved this and am looking forward to your future work, sorry I'm commenting now, months later you've actually posted this…

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.