Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi.vs.Murderer

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
random one shot because i have nothing to make on photoshop and because i have not written anything in ages and i fear i will forget how to write one day...LOL and because mind is overactive again. Confused

any errors are to be forgiven keeping in mind it's about VirMan. Day Dreaming

p.s. it's a bit besharam. BlushingROFL
Maanvi.vs.Murderer

When Maanvi was allowed the freedom to be Maanvi, she became like the spring breeze in Rishikesh, completely losing herself to the beauty of the world around her. Right now she was in the lavishly decorated living room of the Vadheras, dancing in full enjoyment at her Jeevika di's sangeet, but for all she cared, she could be in Virat Singh Vadhera's arms.

Excuse me? Since when did Virat enter my thoughts? wondered Maanvi crossly, distracted for a moment by the sight of her di's to-be devar looking with what appeared to be a wistful expression at her as she let her hair down on the dance floor. No, he's probably thinking about how that boring shastriya sangeet dude was sooo much better, she thought, admonishing herself for picturing anything even vaguely romantic on the younger Vadhera's face. She tried to ignore the fact that he looked absolutely divine in a white sherwaani that was(no Maanvi, you must not let your eyes wander there) unbuttoned to allow distant gazers a peek into a perfectly bronzed chest.

Cough cough. No, do not focus on Virat's abs. Focus on...that Creepy Waiter Guy who just served orange juice to Jeeju. Yep, focus on him. She immediately turned her face away from Virat and looked at the Creepy Waiter Guy instead, who was looking highly agitated. Maanvi turned around to focus her attention on her pals who were dancing with her when suddenly, her eyes narrowed and zoomed in, of their own volition, on the bulge in Creepy Waiter Guy's trouser pockets.

What the hell is that? she wondered. She separated herself from the dancing crowd and took a few hesitant steps towards the waiter. As soon as he noticed her making her way across the room, CWG immediately turned around, immediately putting Maanvi's senses on high alert. Even though Jeevika was the more mature one of the two sisters, it was always Maanvi who had been more wary of strangers. She followed CWG out of the hall.

Virat frowned as he noticed Maanvi following a strange waiter out of the living room. What the heck was the girl upto this time? Though he was trying his best to ignore her after the mehendi fiasco, the stupid thing called Viraat's Heart was not letting him rest in peace. He immediately thoughts about the mata ki chowki, when Maanvi had disappeared in a similar way because she had felt nauseous. What if something had happened to her again? Viraat's Heart was bursting to the seams with unexpected concern. He had to go.

Maanvi looked at CWG with disbelief. He had a gun! Something inside was telling her to scream, but then she remembered what her Jeevika di had said once about not jumping to conclusions. Perhaps CWG was also Creepy Security Guard. You never knew with these rich people.

She watched with bated breath as he took out the gun and aimed it at Viren's back. Maanvi's mind ricocheted with alarm. Shit, the guy was trying to kill her Jeeju! Maanvi knew better than to imagine the post-apocalyptic scenario that might follow if the guy was successful. She immediately lounged at the guy at the same time that the trigger went off.

Viraat looked with simultaneous shock and horror as Maanvi jumped at the waiter, who for some indiscernible reason had a gun pointed at his elder brother. The trigger went off at the same time, and the sound of the bullet when it was fired immediately brought a halt to the sangeet ceremony going on in the adjoining hall. Jeevika gave a slight scream and turned around, and Viren immediately grabbed her close, already in Protective mode. 

Viraat felt everything in front of him going hazy. Maanvi and the waiter were lying in what happened to be a full blown wrestling match. Finally one of them gave up and collapsed. There was red on the carpet. He suddenly saw a vision of Soumini Bua appearing and saying 'Oh my god! This is simply terrible! How can there be BLOOD on my carpet?' He felt faint, and suddenly Virat's Heart sent a full 1000 volt electric shock throughout him.

'Maanvi!' he screamed, and immediately pulled her away from CWG, who had quite unwisely shot himself in the shoulder, thanks to Maanvi's timely(or rather untimely for him) interference. Maanvi collapsed in his arms, appearing shaken. A crowd of guests had already amassed to see what all the commotion was about. Then in full view of everyone, including Soumini Bua, who was already eyeing the blood on the carpet with distaste, he kissed Maanvi on the lips.

Maanvi was convinced that CWG must have shot her too. She was in heaven after all. 

Edited by IndigoBlues - 25 November 2011 at 9:04am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555laila889GSPriyalemasri-JeeVi-VirMan-cappacuinoteenaalexinikki1211hedge1404Deemagkibattisuha16Mus@amee1anum95mayur247lemymoonstruckcookies10Jhinka_Royhillyshiningstarz2cute4u_22Pinam3lits_virmandeepika03misakiasr_n_kkg_loverniha12345Madafterarhirosalinda92--Mystical--VirManandJeeVi-Deepali-aysha1989Nazmaaarul01shehroon_riazkarthik80OYesSheDidVirMan_foreverluvzindagi~Sonya~wadhwaniki~~BaBy~AnGel~~masinlaynaAisha202Nirjhor105booksfreak07virmanforeverAashika_virman..ManoBilli..sapphhiregirl_rocksshreya_rc-Amri-Cythereacutie_mahimastarasdfneha fan1rev4eva-Antu-_-Aslan-maankigeet4everSugarCubes-Pj-ashred12preethisalicemathniksidfanSyed695..Ankita....Labyrinth..-Yuks-NaughtynattyMyInspirationz-PhoenixD-KifPaulholicsparkle2985ChocoSoullove_never_dieskeenu_kkVarunKiBiwiNikki_Titli

Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Even if this is a one shot please update more.
I loved it.
I kinda have a feeling maanvi will do something in next weeks episodes or even virat.
It's a hunch something will happen regarding maanvi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadhwanikiVirMan_foreverIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nazmaa

Even if this is a one shot please update more.
I loved it.
I kinda have a feeling maanvi will do something in next weeks episodes or even virat.
It's a hunch something will happen regarding maanvi

Thanks yaar! Embarrassed hehe i have to do maths rite now...will update if enough people are interested. Embarrassed yeah...i wish she does something that finally makes virat stop being upset at her. LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyashiningstarzNazmaa

Deemagkibatti Groupbie

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deemagkibatti

2 gud Clap

thanks! Embarrassed

Deemagkibatti

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I m also in heaven nw... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SharkylovesJakeIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

I m also in heaven nw... Embarrassed

hehe...first tym i've written sumthng so besharam actually being besharam. LOLEmbarrassed
Pinam3 Senior Member
Pinam3
Pinam3

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
G8 update .. please continue soon.. :)

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index