whay is tumharidisha in uk s epsode  further than in hollend ?how is it
possible

CryCryCry

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Hi Zameera,

TD is not futher in Uk than in Holland. Like you I live in Holland.

Last night I saw the episode of DK confessing his love for Disha. And according to Samy74, who lives in UK, that's the same episode that showed there.

At night at 22.30 TD is broadcasted and the next day at 16.30 the same episode is repeated.

Which episode did you see yesterday?

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Over here in South Africa, we are 30-32 episodes behind, making it a full month that we are backlogged!!! Cry
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Whenever there is any episode discussion Nish you always complain about how behind in terms of episodes you gals are...I really understand ur frustration but see the best part is you know what is coming up next and plan accordingly right ???

I will be missing the episode today  and also as am travelling I can't see the repeats also Cry . Somehow I feel that today there will either be Pori's introduction or someone will start a flashback..(though I want it as DK telling Dish but it would be mostly Gargi giving her version of what happened) and this will be twist for this week ??!!!

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Why shouldn't I complain?

It is so unfair that we have to be so far behind in every aspect in regards to promos and episodes!

While everyone is talking about how great the promo or episode was, we here in SA must sit and act dumb as we don't even know what everyone else is talking about!

Yeah, it has an upside that we can at least read what is happening in future episodes, but it is damn unfair that we have to lag so far behind!

And as for the complaining, whinging, griping, whatever you wanna call it, I think I am justified cos over here we are not as fortunate as India is in terms of episodes!

Wouldn't you be upset if you were so far behind, Swathi?

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged

As of now am only complaining abt one thing which is I would not be able to watch TD today. Ya I understand your frustration that you are so behind in TD. But then see you guys are special. One you can imagine those episodes thanks to fab updates by Dee/Lata and then you can also watch glimpses of that (thanks to videos provided by memsaab , fotos by samy and rest) and you can view the actual episode.. Isn't that cool...

I know main 'jale mein namak chidak rahi hoon' (sprinkling salt over wounds).

btw what are your plans for your birthday ?

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Monday is an Easter hol over here, so we have a long weekend. Going down to our Natal's south coast - very relaxing and beautiful place to visit!

Waiting till then cos what can someone do on a Friday! Everything's quiet, etc - no clubs open and that sorta thing!

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Oops, meant to say what can one do on a THURSDAY!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index