Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Vienna - Indira Rishi ({IrShi} VM

Post MJHT the previous favorite show I had its always thrilling to hear the comeback news of its actors and watch them in their new Avatars - which all of them have done so wonderfully that at times you wonder was this the same person who I saw in MJHT I have seen all of them have mostly picked roles so far that are completely opposite to what they played in MJHT like Rati has with this show.

She is doing a commendable job at playing Indira - the no-nonsense gal and the others in the cast are really good too, though IrShi are yet to grow on me I really find Ishaan the kid adorable  and think his scenes with Rati are quite cute plus the subtlety and natural look of this show minus the pompous overdone things we are tired and sick off is refreshing so when I heard a song I love it simply was something I felt was apt for Indira.

Vienna By Billy Joel as per me is a song a girl grown too fast, who's pushing herself so hard She's incapable of slowing down. Vienna represents a haven from the world, which she desperately needs but can't find. The singer is trying to tell her that it's OK; she can take some time out and not miss much of anything. "Vienna" represents everything that a relationship with a stable person could offer someone - when you have the option of happiness in front of you, you can either embrace it or get old before your time.

For me 'Destiny' is when the unexpected happens while we have already chalked out our life' plans.

The Theme of the VM : Indira is a gal who has planned out things in accordance to her circumstances however - none of those include love for her - she lacks the time she needs for herself and a life above all that she enjoys - what she doesn't anticipate is Destiny may simply have other plans for her when Rishi comes her way...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821thomas85AngelRati-Barunnatzzzsweenimona-bgkhushiratisur001PratameshmygabyFavouriteofallsreevijayan.Nabi.J.LOSilent.Dreamerbones88.PINK...Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vienna - Indira Rishi VM" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thomas85

thomas85

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks sweeti..
cool work dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
awesome work dear...loved it...

mygaby

mona-bg

mona-bg

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
awesome..
good job dear.

mygaby

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
awesome
gr8 work dear

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
good work.

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
awesome VM.. loveed itHeart

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
nice work...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.