Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No he wont confess his love for her now

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Arnav will not confess his love however misleading the precap may seem.  Now its time for PAYASH track and SHYAMS  truth to be out.  There wont be any confession of love from either Kushi nor Arnav. This is my POV  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guessimgreatCrazyAbtTV18Juicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No he wont confess his love for her now" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
yepp!! i would love that to happen but it's unlikely :( and i think it's still too early for a face to face confession!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie..Apz..

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I too think there will be no confession.  Arnav will backtrack as he wouldn't like to see Khushi crying.  In the meantime, Payash track will happen, there will be nok jhoks before the great shyam revelation. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie..Apz..

ragvir.fan

IF-Sizzlerz

ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
she hasnt confesses yet, soon she will do that .
finger crossed

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Agree with you 100%. He will back off... next few days will be other stuff like Payal and Aakash , some mamiji scenes and shyam scenes etc.. and then  the face off between Khushi and arnav about the Payal and Aakash wedding
No wedding until december end or jan 1st week. My prediction

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash95

Arnav will not confess his love however misleading the precap may seem.  Now its time for PAYASH track and SHYAMS  truth to be out.  There wont be any confession of love from either Kushi nor Arnav. This is my POV  

Totally agree. The precap is an indicator that he will distance himself from her more to keep his sanity and to protect himself from her emotions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I think he will stop hurting her and try to do nice things, but its too late for Khushi, right now she's hurting.  Somehow I don't think Anjali will hate Khushi.  She can see Khushi isn't happy with her engagement and Khushi has already said Shyam was living in her house as PG for months now.  How can you lie about a thing like that with 4 other people being aware?  Also regardless of anything, Khushi really isn't doing anything wrong.  She BELIEVES Shyam to be an eligible guy.  Shyam knows he is married and he has no business having anything to do with Khushi.  And why are you a PG when you have a home?  Poor Anjali and Khushi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.