Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

saru di thnq very very much for the written update... wow its was really superb... β­οΈ awesome

Thnx for the update..!!😊
Loved today's epi..❀️
pari n ashi... πŸ€—
awesome epi naa... I dont know whether I have to type or watch the epi... I have to watch it now again to get the complete feel... but what ever I have seen jst loved it... naksh scenes... family scenes... loved all... I liked jalebi scene too... n rb ka exitement to eat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... everything went on well... πŸ˜ƒ
WOW,...πŸ˜›

THANKS FOR THE SUPERFAST UPDATE...πŸ‘

KEEP IT UP...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by saru.g

pari n ashi... πŸ€—
awesome epi naa... I dont know whether I have to type or watch the epi... I have to watch it now again to get the complete feel... but what ever I have seen jst loved it... naksh scenes... family scenes... loved all... I liked jalebi scene too... n rb ka exitement to eat... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... everything went on well... πŸ˜ƒ

Except that ruku n m's part, i liked everything today.. Even dj's excitement to eat jalebi n bm ka tokana was good.. Finally i got a dajima scn today,😳
Back to back nice epis 4 u to update ...😊
Originally posted by pari1508

Except that ruku n m's part, i liked everything today.. Even dj's excitement to eat jalebi n bm ka tokana was good.. Finally i got a dajima scn today,😳

haa... dijimaa... dj would have given a flying kiss naa... den bm would have given the jalebi blushingly... this dj naa... never uses brain at all... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks 4 superfast update. Really nice episode like it so much😊
Originally posted by saru.g

haa... dijimaa... dj would have given a flying kiss naa... den bm would have given the jalebi blushingly... this dj naa... never uses brain at all... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are yaar sabke saamne kaise deta?? Baad me akele me diya hoga na..😳
but seriously yaar, this new dj is too good.. I m liking him more n more... He has completely given his heart to character.. I dont feel that he has made his entry only a month back..