Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
in DK i skipped some parts where Sheena tortures Zoya but I totally saw Baba's birthday...if they copy that scene it should be beautiful...when she brings out the cake in the darkness and the candes illuminate her face ...chand ka tukda as they say...and he's lost in her 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07soomro01Armu4evalidvinrtmsachieverkaverirabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

in DK i skipped some parts where Sheena tortures Zoya but I totally saw Baba's birthday...if they copy that scene it should be beautiful...when she brings out the cake in the darkness and the candes illuminate her face ...chand ka tukda as they say...and he's lost in her 

Its the first time..that.. Ahmer looked attracted to Zoya... n inshallah. .here also.. Ashu will feel ATTRACTED to Nidhi Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07ronnie85rtmslidvinachieverrabzonedgeyanks28

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

hope they'l show the same here also...Day Dreaming that was such a wonderful scene in DK...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmsachieverrabzonedgeyanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

yup..that scene was superb in visual impact...its still fresh in our minds...zoya looked very b'ful...nidhi will look d same...so we r gonna have anoder eyelock in thar 'dark' moment...n then anjie teasing nidhi...Day Dreaming

rainbows07rtmslidvinachieveryanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Its the first time..that.. Ahmer looked attracted to Zoya... n inshallah. .here also.. Ashu will feel ATTRACTED to Nidhi Blushing

I'll never forget that scene...with lack of flashy cameras and effects...Zoya wearing minimal makeup...that scene was still so stunning...yes I remember that he's so dazzled by her ...he continues remembering how beautiful she looked that night when he's alone

Armu4evartmslidvinachieversun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

yup..that scene was superb in visual impact...its still fresh in our minds...zoya looked very b'ful...nidhi will look d same...so we r gonna have anoder eyelock in thar 'dark' moment...n then anjie teasing nidhi...Day Dreaming

definitely want Anji teasing Ashni and I want Baba to start having a soft spot for his future son in lawEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85soomro01rtmslidvinachieverrabzonedgesun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

@yanks..yes that scene was mesmerising in DK...and i think this ICU wala thing also happened in DK...sheena ka one of the antics to torture zoya ...

but am waiting to see mallu ka face and suhasini ka taana when ashu does not turn up for dinnerLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmsachieveryanks28

allura

allura

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!! reaaalllyyy????????? Shocked
phir toh woh scene karna hi chahiye in logo ko
hayeee AshNi and candles once agn Day Dreaming
lagta candles or AshNi ka purana rishta hai LOL issiliye toh hamesha candles mai ashu bcoms dipherent and we strt drooling LOL

rainbows07rtmslidvinachieveryanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.