Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

rainbows07

Groupbie

rainbows07

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

how did mallika reach soo fast to the picnic spot...does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampireROFLROFL

ha ha ha ha haROFL... jaadu hai jaadu...only Dr Mallika can tell us what's the secret...ROFLROFL
by the bye I am very much interested in learning that Technic.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

I think Mallu is a vampire...she has superhuman speed and extra sharp senses...I knew this was another Twilight ripoff =D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Armu4evasun29

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

liked today's episode...ashu and nidhi both felt pyaar and dard...within a span of few hours...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

how did mallika reach soo fast to the picnic spot...does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampireROFLROFL

She is superWOMAN... mus hv.. done CHOOMANTAR n ended up at the right spot ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinsun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

liked today's episode...ashu and nidhi both felt pyaar and dard...within a span of few hours...Cry

So true.. at the start they were so happy n ... by the end of the epi.. they fight Cry

Princess2012

Princess2012

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
"does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampire"
Hahaha...that made me choke on my food.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

the episode was really nice...first half send us to sarg and second half brought us crashing back to dharti..ouuchhh

ashu is damn scary when angryOuch...saiyaan is not ready to understand any bhasha..anari saiyaan...i see monday major makeing up ...this is a beautiful scene from DK...am soo happy nidhi asked him point blank...the girl is super upset ek toh mallika has become her unofficial saasROFL and upar se baba ka birthday...no wonder she screamed at anari saiyaan...loved the precap

the hand holding was awesome...kya chemistry hai yaar...goosebumps...they looked so lost in each other ...isshhh

mallika ka koi kucch karo...bacchi ko ICU mein daal dia...someone needs to shut her in some room for few days...till saiyaan learns 100 bhashas of nidhi ki nain

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07Armu4evartmslidvinachieveryanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

the episode was really nice...first half send us to sarg and second half brought us crashing back to dharti..ouuchhh

ashu is damn scary when angryOuch...saiyaan is not ready to understand any bhasha..anari saiyaan...i see monday major makeing up ...this is a beautiful scene from DK...am soo happy nidhi asked him point blank...the girl is super upset ek toh mallika has become her unofficial saasROFL and upar se baba ka birthday...no wonder she screamed at anari saiyaan...loved the precap

the hand holding was awesome...kya chemistry hai yaar...goosebumps...they looked so lost in each other ...isshhh

mallika ka koi kucch karo...bacchi ko ICU mein daal dia...someone needs to shut her in some room for few days...till saiyaan learns 100 bhashas of nidhi ki nain

I know Sun... m so happy they have followed DK ..in this bit... god.. jus imagine... Ashu DROOLING on Nidhi.. for the FIRST time...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07rtmslidvinachieveryanks28sun29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.