Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 3)

rainbows07 Groupbie
rainbows07
rainbows07

Joined: 23 June 2011
Posts: 135

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

 
 
how did mallika reach soo fast to the picnic spot...does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampireROFLROFL

ha ha ha ha haROFL... jaadu hai jaadu...only Dr Mallika can tell us what's the secret...ROFLROFL
by the bye I am very much interested in learning that Technic.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 20017

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I think Mallu is a vampire...she has superhuman speed and extra sharp senses...I knew this was another Twilight ripoff =D 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Armu4evasun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Joined: 05 November 2009
Posts: 12275

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
liked today's episode...ashu and nidhi both felt pyaar and dard...within a span of few hours...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84867

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

 
 
how did mallika reach soo fast to the picnic spot...does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampireROFLROFL

She is superWOMAN... mus hv.. done CHOOMANTAR n ended up at the right spot ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinsun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84867

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

liked today's episode...ashu and nidhi both felt pyaar and dard...within a span of few hours...Cry

So true.. at the start they were so happy n ... by the end of the epi.. they fight Cry
Princess2012 Senior Member
Princess2012
Princess2012

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 292

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
"does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampire"
Hahaha...that made me choke on my food.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 31525

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
 

 the episode was really nice...first half send us to sarg and second half brought us crashing back to dharti..ouuchhh

ashu is damn scary when angryOuch...saiyaan is not ready to understand any bhasha..anari saiyaan...i see monday major makeing up ...this is a beautiful scene from DK...am soo happy nidhi asked him point blank...the girl is super upset ek toh mallika has become her unofficial saasROFL and upar se baba ka birthday...no wonder she screamed at anari saiyaan...loved the precap

the hand holding was awesome...kya chemistry hai yaar...goosebumps...they looked so lost in each other ...isshhh

mallika ka koi kucch karo...bacchi ko ICU mein daal dia...someone needs to shut her in some room for few days...till saiyaan learns 100 bhashas of nidhi ki nain

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07Armu4evartmslidvinachieveryanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 84867

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

 

 the episode was really nice...first half send us to sarg and second half brought us crashing back to dharti..ouuchhh

ashu is damn scary when angryOuch...saiyaan is not ready to understand any bhasha..anari saiyaan...i see monday major makeing up ...this is a beautiful scene from DK...am soo happy nidhi asked him point blank...the girl is super upset ek toh mallika has become her unofficial saasROFL and upar se baba ka birthday...no wonder she screamed at anari saiyaan...loved the precap

the hand holding was awesome...kya chemistry hai yaar...goosebumps...they looked so lost in each other ...isshhh

mallika ka koi kucch karo...bacchi ko ICU mein daal dia...someone needs to shut her in some room for few days...till saiyaan learns 100 bhashas of nidhi ki nain

I know Sun... m so happy they have followed DK ..in this bit... god.. jus imagine... Ashu DROOLING on Nidhi.. for the FIRST time...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbows07rtmslidvinachieveryanks28sun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index