Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by neha.sharma

They HELD HANDS for ages omg lol

That was the highlight of the epi.. neither wanted to let go.. jus Nidhi was embarassed coz of the surrounding as in the kids..n all or else they did been standing their holding hands all nite ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sks21

nice episode...the picnic and nidhi holding ashu's hand was a very good scene and also the injection scene too...
and ranganath is back...
mallika i'm really pissed abt her

Ranga is back.. thank god... Nidhi needs Anji at home n Ranga at work to keep boosting her morale.. ðŸ˜† till anari saiyan.. understands naino ki bhasha.. ðŸ˜†

how did mallika reach soo fast to the picnic spot...does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampire🤣🤣
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yes n the part where for the first time.. he FEELS ATTRACTED to her ðŸ˜³
Oh beautiful!! Nidhi ka jadoo chal gaya.. Embarrassed
Originally posted by sun29

how did mallika reach soo fast to the picnic spot...does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampire🤣🤣

ha ha ha ha ha🤣... jaadu hai jaadu...only Dr Mallika can tell us what's the secret...🤣🤣
by the bye I am very much interested in learning that Technic.. ðŸ¤£
I think Mallu is a vampire...she has superhuman speed and extra sharp senses...I knew this was another Twilight ripoff =D 
liked today's episode...ashu and nidhi both felt pyaar and dard...within a span of few hours...😭
Originally posted by sun29

She is superWOMAN... mus hv.. done CHOOMANTAR n ended up at the right spot ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by rabzonedge

liked today's episode...ashu and nidhi both felt pyaar and dard...within a span of few hours...😭

So true.. at the start they were so happy n ... by the end of the epi.. they fight ðŸ˜­
"does she opwn a batmobile...batman wala car or superman ka cloak...or is she as we suspected a werewolf or vampire"
Hahaha...that made me choke on my food.. 🤣