Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

ah I forgot to mention KK! nidhi looked totally in love in yestrday's episode. There was nothing goofy abt her! I love to watch KK's expressions when she has the least dialoguesLOL her nainon ki bhasha is fantastic!

yeah i was saying this somewhere yesterday (dunno if Facebook or IF...seem to be discussing Ashni everywhere these daysLOL) that she has never look as much in love as she did at the picnic...the way she looked at him from the moment he came out in the shirt...and then she kept looking down, then at him, then blushing, then staring...playing with the cloth on the floor...LOL It was so cute...I loved that all the songs were love songs and she stared at him during it...while she sang it was with so much feeling...for HIM Embarrassed and then the kids joined in and made it even sweeter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hathon mein aa gaya jab ..hath aapka! (Page 15)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Shocked

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveri

well if the dinner date is gone kaput...i can well see mallu's canines turning into dracula canines...and she'll be all ready to gnaw ashniLOLLOL...seriously i can't stand her cringing face expressionOuch
thx tanu for the great update...the epi was just wow...can't wait for mondayDay Dreaming

I know... n she is gonna b unleashing her fangs on AshNis budding prem kahani ShockedOuchCryLOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

yeah i was saying this somewhere yesterday (dunno if Facebook or IF...seem to be discussing Ashni everywhere these daysLOL) that she has never look as much in love as she did at the picnic...the way she looked at him from the moment he came out in the shirt...and then she kept looking down, then at him, then blushing, then staring...playing with the cloth on the floor...LOL It was so cute...I loved that all the songs were love songs and she stared at him during it...while she sang it was with so much feeling...for HIM Embarrassed and then the kids joined in and made it even sweeter...

@bold.. uff.. baby culdn take her eyes off her baby Embarrassed ...she was regaling in the presence of him.. even tho he was standing afar.. her heart n eyes ...were jus beating n seeing one person..Embarrassed 

Loved the non verbal communication between AshNi yday... n Anari SaiyanAngry had to make her jeena muhaal.. by flashing his DIMPLES ...thruout EmbarrassedWinkLOL  baby felt sooo shy Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@bold.. uff.. baby culdn take her eyes off her baby Embarrassed ...she was regaling in the presence of him.. even tho he was standing afar.. her heart n eyes ...were jus beating n seeing one person..Embarrassed 

Loved the non verbal communication between AshNi yday... n Anari SaiyanAngry had to make her jeena muhaal.. by flashing his DIMPLES ...thruout EmbarrassedWinkLOL  baby felt sooo shy Embarrassed

they were both GLOWWWING during the picnic...Embarrassed saiyaan's smile can light up that entire hospital...her heart was definitely beating for him too...Embarrassed she was so lost...

saiyaan's not so anari..maybe he could feel his baby's erratic heart rate...her nervousness...so he kept flashing those dimples on purpose...making he die a little...Embarrassed

Armu4eva

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

Originally posted by --Sari--

Thanks Tanu! Wow, precap looks promising! This girl doesn't back downClap Dr Ashutosh backed off cause he knew she was right. Why was she being singled out? Can't wait for Mon. Dr Ashutosh should cancel his dinner date over thisWink

haa if she is ryt she shud take up her voice Smile nd dinner agr hone wale sasur k bday pe nahi jaega to hone wali biwi naraz nahi hogi?Shocked LOL

@bold - Blushing like it like it.. super like it

Yep.. Sasurji.. should also.. know.. what a CLASSY choice his daughter has.. seeing his DASHING n CHARMING DAMAD Blushing
yeahhh DARK chocolaty HANDSOME Tongue.. etc... Dr nidhi ki liye to Dr ashu have to go Wink how its possible future boss ki baat na mane! Shocked Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

they were both GLOWWWING during the picnic...Embarrassed saiyaan's smile can light up that entire hospital...her heart was definitely beating for him too...Embarrassed she was so lost...

saiyaan's not so anari..maybe he could feel his baby's erratic heart rate...her nervousness...so he kept flashing those dimples on purpose...making he die a little...Embarrassed

I know.. Saiyan is a PALAYERRR.. lovesto tease WIFEY...AngryWinkLOL .. poor ma baby.. her heart was thumping.. u culd see her expressions in the hand holding.. one.. its like she felt some current surge thru herself n froze for a good 12 minute LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Shriya.-

yeahhh DARK chocolaty HANDSOME Tongue.. etc... Dr nidhi ki liye to Dr ashu have to go Wink how its possible future boss ki baat na mane! Shocked Tongue

yep totally, she is his soon to be HOME MINISTER Embarrassed  

-.Shriya.-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.