Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11 (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

suk19

vinaben

vinaben

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
never dissapointing, keep updating

suk19

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
So lovely , very interesting to read , eagerly awaiting next chapter

suk19

Tishuu

Goldie

Tishuu

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
This is wnderful
i like hw u hv shown rashi to b positive nw
Its a gud thing u kept her apart from urmi
I would love to see gopi's mamas. reaction to the new born n urmilas heart going out to the kid n then realizing rashi cud hve had a kid if it wasnt for her useless head n mind. N then urmi can feel pangs of regret but hu says she has to b forgiven hahahaha not soo soon neway
Love it
Cont soon xx

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
thank you

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
part 5
Rashi avoided Jigar  she went to Aham n told him she would be going home as its late, Aham asks her how will she get home?  jiju my boss he is still here i have just called him he said he will be here in a hour, Rashi no need i will take you or jigar can take, Rashi startled n says nahi jiju i will be fine, just then urmilla n jitu  walks in Rashi sees her father n hugs him, urmilla looked drawn n angry, she sees rashi n smiles then goes over to her, see that gawar  she is enjoying your lifestyle this should be you not her, Rashi looks at her n walks off, urmilla scrunches up her face n then  goes to give blessing to gopi n aham, Gopi just looked at her, then aham spoke, but when mahma came Gopi face just lit up, Gopi was delighted n rashi saw,  then her phone rang  it was Mr joshi  he was outside, Rashi goes n hugs jitu n gopi then gets hugs from kokila n hetal n she leaves.  Urmilla runs after her she was begging for forgiveness but rashi was not hearing anything, Rashi dikra, Mr joshi was standing by his car, Rashi walked  up to him, Ms Rashi who is this woman, Rashi replied its no one sir just someone begging i have given what i can to her no more, urmilla shocked, so mr joshi takes out 500 rupees n gives it to urmilla leaving her in shock. 
Rashi got home she was tired but happy she remember everything,  but then all off a sudden she got overwelmed she thought about jigar, she goes into her wardrobe n takes out a photo of her n jigar together n tears start pouring out i am so sorry jigarji.  She fell asleep with jigars photo n when she woke up she looked at the photo  i did this not his fault my fault entirely now i will not think about it.  She went to work with mithas for everyone, she had a photo of the baby boy on her phone Gopi holding him she showed everyone this is my sister n her son, she gave the peon also 500 ruppees to get chaat n snacks for everyone.
Mr joshi saw Rashi smiling, he goes over to her   this is the first time i have see you smile,  you must smile more often,  Rashi blushed, then went on with her work, she texts Aham to tell him when gopi is awake to call her as she knows gopi must be  tired, Aham sends back a smiley face n ok.
Aham calls her a few days after, n tells her he is coming to see her Rashi started to wonder why,  he came after a few hours, Rashi i dont like where you are living, come with me, Rashi confused,  she went as she was not going to argue they come to a apartment complex, they go to a apartment n  aham tells her look round, she does n  she smiles n says it very nice,  rashi this is for you, i dont want to you living there anymore, jiju i am sorry i cannot stay here, but why Rashi even gopi worries about where you live,  jiju the house i live is mine n mine alone, i dont own anyone money its  comfortable n i enjoy living there, but rashi  if its the money dont worry i will be for the year, jiju its not about the money  i can afford this apartment i just dont want it, Rashi are you lying? Aham asks Rashi smiles nahi jiju heres my bank account book as you can see all the money i make i deposit i pay for all my utilities n my rent n i have a good amount saved as you can see i have taken out 20000 ruppees to buy my nephew n sister gifts but other than that i am fine.  i dont need it.  i have also started a savings account for the baby at this moment its in my name for the last 7 months i have been putting in 1000 ruppees  so he has 10000 Ruppees  as i put 3000 as first installment as soon as the baby name is told this all goes to him, Aham looks at her he could not believe this is the same rashi  no she  has totally changed. 
Gopi came home from the hospital a few days later the naming of the baby puja started Rashi came,  n sat behind Gopi, the letter was A   kokila says well Aham is his papas name, Gopi smiled how about Ayran, Anand,  Gopi looked at kokila maji Anand it means bliss. Aham looks at gopi i agree mom parag n kaka n hetal jigar all agreed anand.   Rashi  went back after the puja as she was going to work later on as some major projects were coming up she hired a taxi n left, first she went to the bank to change the name to Anand Aham modis then went to the office.
As everyone was busy in the party, he noticed that Rashi was not there, he goes over to aham bhai where is Rashi?  Aham looks at him she left as she was working  why?  no bhai i was just asking.  Aham smiles

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cvinabenpallavisarkarmunnihyderabadTishuu-neela-uamazFaayeyhana_ykaka.lgrsk16SriBswasthivrsharmanavyabani_grQueen.Bee-Eris-.SajnaVe.

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top