Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11 (Page 7)

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
loved it.. please update soon...! rashi is superb..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
The update is making good progress Suk.

Looking forward to the next update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsuk19

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
lovely ff, i am a rashi fan but all the ppl on the forum just hate her to the coreCry , so m super happy that you have written a ff on rashi !!!!Tongue . Lovely update dear, looking forward to the next part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsuk19Queen.Bee

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
pl get jealousy track soon

munnihyderabadsuk19

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful updates. Read all in one go.pl update soon

munnihyderabadsuk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
thanks everyone  i will update this on saturday or maybe tomorrow depending on what excitement we get on sns Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-munnihyderabadNazmaJ

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
very nice ff loved the story... rashi is such a sweetie,,,, hope jigar becomes jealous when he sees rashi with her bossWink
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
part 6

In the morning Aham calls Jigar that they have a meeting with B&D,  Mr joshi he is nice but have to be careful the project  we are trusting them with is already with the last contractor he has failed this one will have to be brought up to speed i was suppose to meet him a few days ago but had to cancel.  He tells me he has been blessed with a very good p a anyway tomorrow u will have to meet them at their office  Jigar gets the address n leaves.
Rashi was tired  finishing the project took forever she was working until 4 am in the morning n she went to bed at 5  she put the alarm on for 7 30 but she switched it off n went back to bed it was 10 am already she was rushing she had 5 missed calls from the office she calls back she is on her way.  Rashi got a taxi n then ran into the conference room where the meeting had started  she knocks n walks in, Mr joshi was giving everyone his presentation, the room lights were  off   anyway rashi slowly walks in  n mr joshi then says Ms Rashi will now continue, Jigar who was looking at Mr joshi then looks over n sees Rashi  now taking over she gives a  good presentation at the end everyone clapps even jigar then the lights turn on  n Rashi looks over n sees jigar sitting there n smiling.  Rashi stares at him she is in shock  then mr joshi puts her hand on rashis shoulder i told you i had a excellent right hand man or sorry should say woman.  Jigar see this n turns his head Rashi takes Mr joshi hand off her shoulder, Mr jigar this is Ms Rashi  u know something funny Ms rashi the day that u went to see your sister at the hospital  was the day i had a meeting with mr Aham modi he  was also at the hospital his wife was having a baby, Rashi smiled ji Sir  Gopi modi is my sister, Mr joshi smiles his eyes wide open what so this deal is in the bag When i first met you Ms rashi i knew you were the girl for me now i am sure we shall get the deal i am sure you will have influence on Mr modi n his company.  Rashi looks at him n says Mr Joshi  we shall get the job because of our work not due to my relationship with the modi family, Mr joshil smiles again n puts his hand on her shoulder annoying jigar   again rashi  takes off his hand n says i will not ask anyone for favours not even my family.  Jigar observes Rashi he could see she was uncomfortable  Mr joshi as Ms rashi has said we dont give anyone favours we do judge person in who we give contracts to  especially if their work is extremely good,  Mr joshi rubs his hands together n gives a nudge to rashi, Rashi looks at him n then says Mr Joshi I quit, his face goes red, Ms rashi you cant quit i need you, she looks at him  u need me i am not your for you to need me u employ me here to work for you.  But now i quit.
Mr joshi runs after Rashi n again touches her this time Jigar gets angry he walks over n punches  Mr Joshi in the face n says no body touches my wife but me, Rashi looks at him n has tears in her eyes  n says i am not your wife.  Jigar looks at her he could see her pain she turns round n runs out, he goes to follow her but loses her  in the crowd. 
Jigar calls Aham n tells him what happen  he asks where rashi lived n aham gives him the address, jigar u are still in love Rashi  look jigar she loves u n you love her she has changed  go n talk to her ji bhai thank you.
Aham calls Mr joshi   Mr joshi  picks up the phone,  thank you   i apologise for my brother hitting u  but they both need each other they love each other, we have signed  the contract in me buying your company.  Mr joshi says i dont understand  why buy the company ?Aham  says you wouldnt understand.  Aham puts the phone down, Aham ji Gopi says  Aham smiles as he sees Gopi standing with Anand.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34Gowriprasadneteche_cpallavisarkarrsshreeAlexandraroseuamazFaayeyTishuumunnihyderabadKavya.Skaka.lgrsk16navyabhana_yfamzii05Queen.BeeCintila-Eris-

Go to top