Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 13

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
part 4
Rashi asked if she could pass by her apartment as she had brought a few things for the baby, Mr joshi  had no problem, when she came down  she had 10 bags of  babys toys clothes,  blankets,   Mr joshi laughed Ms rashi you said a few things not the whole store,  she smiled,  my baby sister is becoming a mom i cant believe, then mr joshi looked at her but u didnt get married, Rashi went quiet she did not say anything,   Mr joshi knew he said something wrong so he changed the subject, Ms rashi take the week off you have done what i needed you to do if anything i can email you. Rashi agreed n said thank you, She arrived at the hospital took out the bags n ran towards the maternity ward, She saw Aham pacing up n down, jiju i am here, Aham looks at she is flustered, Rashi did you go shopping on your way here, no jiju i have buying things  for the baby  since Gopi became pregnant i was hoping to give it to her tomorrow, just then kokila n hetal walk in, Rashi greets them n they greet her back, kokila looks at Rashi you went shoping, ji kaki  i started getting these for the baby .  kokila looks at hetal mota bhabi we forgot towels blankets,  Rashi looks at kokila kaki ji dont worry i have  look  everything was washed a couple of days ago you should be fine here have a look, kokila looks at rashi n kisses her on the forehead,   she smiles, then the nurse comes,  Mr modi you can come now,  Aham goes in after a hour Aham comes out  with  the baby, hes was crying  mom, kaki  your grandson, rashi is crying n smiling, Aham is so excited, Rashi your nephew.  mom hold your grandson  i want to go back to Gopi,  kokila does  she looks at him look mota bhabi he has Ahams lips Gopis nose whos eyes, Rashi looks at him  kaki he has Gopis fathers eyes, kokila looks at her n smiles, after hetal then rashi holds him, kokila goes to makes some phone calls,  Rashi is sitting down n smiling at the baby when jigar walks in he sees his mom , mummyji i am a chacha where is my nephew, hetal looks at him n her smile fades as she moves away from rashi n jigar sees rashi  for the first time in a year, jai shree krishna rashi he says, rashi does not want to look up her heart starts to beat faster she has butterflies, then she takes a deep breath jai shree krishna jigarji she keeps her eyes looking at the baby, can i see my nephew, ji jigarji here, jigar looks at her rashi i cant hold him he might fall from my arms or i may break something he is too small, jigar  says i will see him from here, jigarji sit down i will place him in your arms, she does this is the way to hold him,  n then she asks the nurse if she can go n see Gopi the nurse nodds, jigar watches her go in,  then he looks at the baby mom he has bhais lips gopi bhabis nose but those eyes, hetal replies yes dikra rashi says they are gopis father. 
Rashi walks into the recovery room, Aham is holding Gopis hand, she is shaking, Gopi  he is so cute rashi says  thank you for making me a masi, but why are you shaking, Rashi ben i feel so cold, Gopi do u have socks on nahi rashi, ok oneminute, rashi runs out n gets one of the bags n runs back in she takes out a pair of socks n a extra blanket Gopi after having a baby  most women feel this its quite normall dont worry, Rashi what gift would you like being the masi aham asks Rashi, jiju i dont want anything i just want you to forgive me i know you have said you have, Rashi what happened happened  lets forget everything, just then jigar walks in, Bhabi thank you for making me a chacha n congratulations to the both of you.
Rashi looks down towards gopi,  gopi i will be back n she walks out of the room,  jigar looks at her, Aham looks at jigar  n says  jigar we shall go out tonight to celebrate bhai forget going out you are no longer the single guy your a family man i am single goodlooking, handsome  n look even my nephew takes after me not like his old man, Aham looks at jigar i give you old man, oh i forgot talking of old man the two old grandpas are there lets go n tease them, Aham hugs jigar Gopi back in a minute, just then kokila n hetal walk in with the baby, kokila smiles at Gopi, Gopivahu thank you you have made our  lives complete.  Ji dikra thankyou.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34neteche_cvinabenpallavisarkarmunnihyderabad-neela-uamazhana_yrsk16kaka.lgswasthitaniksfamzii05ani_grQueen.Bee.Nafisa.-Eris-.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi finally realizes os/ff part 7 pg11 (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Rashi is not clingy like the show Rashi, she's completely matured and not greedy anymore, nice to see her different, I like that Aham is caring about his wife's stress and making sure even if it means bringing the sister for a day he does it, baby coming next, can't wait for the baby part I remember your fan fic where you had babies for Goham (twins, one was Prem but forgot the girl's name...but the name of the fan fic was something tamasha) and it was brilliant to see the kids part, so I'm eagerly awaiting what you have in store for us this time too when the baby comes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_grsuk19

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
really nyc part!!  first one to comment!!

x.xFAHIMAx.x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Rashi is not clingy like the show Rashi, she's completely matured and not greedy anymore, nice to see her different, I like that Aham is caring about his wife's stress and making sure even if it means bringing the sister for a day he does it, baby coming next, can't wait for the baby part I remember your fan fic where you had babies for Goham (twins, one was Prem but forgot the girl's name...but the name of the fan fic was something tamasha) and it was brilliant to see the kids part, so I'm eagerly awaiting what you have in store for us this time too when the baby comes.
to see rashi in a different light  completely   the family are now letting rashi come into their lives  because most of the kalakaris were done on gopi n if she can forgive then why cant they,   they love gopi to bits gopi has shown them its better to forgive than be bitter as for my previous os/ff i cant even remember what i wrote so if you do find them pm for me  my mind is like a sieve, it will be interesting to see what the next part will be like even i dont know  needs inspirationLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Faayeyani_gr.Nafisa.

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
very nice.. love this rashi... ahem kay haath mein baby,,,... wow sooo cuteee

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
loved the update...loving this rashi...

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
wow! jigar looks looks like he forgot everything.. hetal still remembers bt rashi still loves him.. it would be better if  u write what jigar thinks also.. maybe he should see her or her aparment while going out for celeb...hey did they invite rashi for celebration??

can't wait to read nxt part.. please update soon...

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
pl update soon. Was amazed koki kissed rashi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top